White Night Registration Drive

Ok Tucson- we will flip coin to see who is Master and Assistant of the Registrar General of the Fair Maidens' list. If you wear a white beard, no need to flip a coin. You are the Master.
Doug no white beard for me I prefer to be called a gun for hire. Paladin if you will. This thread and another have my screen full of cute answers and all that needs to be done is get all of the posters together for a drink. I can go through all of the ladies together and tag asses and collect panties. I guess I need to get a bunch of silver dollars. I spent 9 months around the top drama queen on the site so I can tag them differently.
lol....

most didn't get the "night" but a few did

Night or Knight we make allowances for rednecks.
Yes padme my mother. Time for incest. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

Luke, Son, I didnt want to tell you but the truth is that you are adopted ...
You are too ugly to be Natalie Portman's son

that's a relief. thanks.
MEMBERSHIP HAS IT'S PRIVLEDGES!!!!!!
Oh damn, I just heard White Knight!! LOL ....Carry on then....
Attached Images File Type: jpg ECCY ad.jpg (98.2 KB, 111 views)
I'd sign up, but my maidens won't let me. They threatned to not give my credit cards back to me....
Are there any ladies in need of white knight services? I am available.....

Otherwise I will be excluded from the exclusive White Knights of Eccie gang, I mean fraternity.
just so we are clear on this should the providers that keep multiple WK handles register all of them or will just one of them do?
just so we are clear on this should the providers that keep multiple WK handles register all of them or will just one of them do? Originally Posted by yourself
LOL!

Excellent point.

I do wonder though... should White Knighting yourself with multiple handles be considered a Checkmate?

So many questions, and I'm horny, yet so little time to go fcuk...

Oh damn, I just heard White Knight!! LOL ....Carry on then.... Originally Posted by WhiteKnightEntertainment
Now that is funny! And...great marketing too!
just so we are clear on this should the providers that keep multiple WK handles register all of them or will just one of them do? Originally Posted by yourself
Do multiple sock puppets make one white knight?
Oh man... that sock-puppet thingy! Even talking about that stuff before caused me all sorts of grief. While I know those things exist (here on eccy), I've opted to ignore them and realize that for the most part, in many of the contentious threads, only five or so real people are posting even though it looks like there are twenty or so individual posters.

I guess I've finally accepted that it (eccy) and sockpuppetry go hand in hand together...

LOL