Medicaid and Medicare: The Medical Equivalent of School Choice

• CJ7
  • 03-12-2013, 11:05 AM
No, they just take our money from Obama. Originally Posted by WTF
“Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”

each Israeli gets a $500 a year subsidy? guess they could buy a cell phone AND a few pair if Nike's if they wanted to ..
Concentrate on yourself stupid. You're the biggest dupe in here. Originally Posted by acp5762
Nice retort, ACP. But you haven't explained yourself. Is everybody who doesn't side with you a dupe?

I don't even think you're using the word in the proper context, Bubba.
Nice retort, ACP. But you haven't explained yourself. Is everybody who doesn't side with you a dupe?

I don't even think you're using the word in the proper context, Bubba. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, not everyone who disagrees with me politically is a dupe. Rather than try to explain to you what a political dupe is,heres a brief article on the subject.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...lse.htm?p=full
Something about a publication by for and about big business...

I think big business has duped YOU bubba!
Something about a publication by for and about big business...

I think you're the droop! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Government is big buisness. It's not the charitable organization you think it is.
Again, you presume to know what I think.

Government is the business of governing and that is what it should do. Unfortunately, the big money interests own our elected officials. I THINK... That should not be allowed to happen. That's what I THINK.

why don't you tell me more of what I think, Swami?

Besides, that is, that you're an ignorant dipshit.
Again, you presume to know what I think.

Government is the business of governing and that is what it should do. Unfortunately, the big money interests own our elected officials. I THINK... That should not be allowed to happen. That's what I THINK.

why don't you tell me more of what I think, Swami?

Besides, that is, that you're an ignorant dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So are you beginning to realize that Obama was really elected by big corporations that funded his campaigne rather than by average Joe Shmoe voters pulling a bogus lever in a voting booth in a High School Gym.
Again, you presume to know what I think. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. His error was assuming THAT you think. In court, that is called "assuming facts not in evidence."

• CJ7
  • 03-12-2013, 09:08 PM
No. His error was assuming THAT you think. In court, that is called "assuming facts not in evidence."

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

and you post evidence that isnt facts, its a tie !

and you post evidence that isnt facts, its a tie !

Originally Posted by CJ7
Not a tie. I can go anywhere. Whiny has painted himself into a corner and can't lie his way out!
The "Politically Duped Mind" is not only a terrible thing to have, but easy to figure out. So you see Assup Iam not presuming what you think, it's that you make it quite obvious. Now you're not alone, so don't feel cold, lol.
Was that English goober?
Was that English goober? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah it was English you illiterate dupe.
You in Gretna, raht? Or Metarie? Kennuh? LMAO!

Seems you'd probably be more likely to be a dupeshit!

So, old fruit, consider yourself renamed Dupeshit of the Yeah!

Y'heah?
Oh go fuck yourself you stupid redneck. You'll always be a Dipshit and a Dupe. Don't you remember dumbass you won that award.