Anyone recognize this Rochester landmark?

• Chloe
  • 01-13-2010, 10:59 PM
yes sunday cowboy I have seen you . . . over the summer I saw that pic you have as your avtar on your phone . .. okay this one may be hard . . . who is the girl I am playing with in this pic . . ? . . . shoot my computer is retarded it will not upload any photos on here!!!
well show your penis already!! Originally Posted by whosdair
Maybe this is the board you should post to:

http://gaywebsource.com/id133.html

Hope you find a date.
This thread is starting to get personal and I hate to lock threads so lets get this back on track and keep having fun...knock off the bullshit and keep posting pics of hotties.

LAP
AMEN
I am eating a Macdouble and remembering. This is what this young lady eats. How the heck does she stay so beautiful eating this value-meal shit? She must have good genes, because she is in her late 20's and still looking good.
  • Laker
  • 01-15-2010, 06:09 AM
Amen x 2 to Lap's post,

and WOW, Cowboy what a Tastey Eye Opener!!! Keep em coming!1
Somehow Arby's comes to my mind.

Keep them coming Sunday.
  • Laker
  • 01-15-2010, 07:01 AM
I was kind of thinking The Red Osier, or Ruth's Chris :-)
I'm sure that is U.S. Prime, but I'd like to put something similar to Horsey Sauce on it.
  • Laker
  • 01-15-2010, 01:10 PM
I'll get in trouble if I say what comes to mind...

Bob man where are you? Need you professonal opinion on this one!!
nice pic !
Congratuation Lake, you figure it out. She is proactive, intutive and considerate-treat her nice. Her blooming flower said, this winter will be short and sweet. I might have to ask her again, to make sure.
Was there a correct answer somewhere that I missed?
You did not miss anything Jockacz. Laker just figure out who the last lady was by Pm. I sticking to my word, and not telling names. You guys are all smart, you can figure it out.

Miss Feb. is 23yrs old. She has been in sport all her life, and it shows. Her beauty is intimating. I was at first too. In reality, she is sweet and sensative.