Ladies - What makes a great client/session?

What makes a great client and/or session from your perspective, ladies? Both sexually, and non-sexually...what turns you on; builds your connection; and presses your buttons? What is it about a client, or particular sessions, that makes your mind wander back and re-live over and over? =) Originally Posted by BadWolf

For me it's all about the PASSION! When the passion is there, I tend to forget all about my insecurities and get into moment. My body temp rises and when it's all said and done... the bed has no sheets, and furniture had to be put back into it's proper place... I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it...

Not to hi-jack this thread...but it also makes a new client eligable for the "Grandfather Clause" in some cases...
Let's simplify the question. . .

With the donation being equal (Client A and Client B both have $250 to spend for one hour) what conditions/behaviors are most important to make the session better for a given provider? Originally Posted by ANONONE
In that case, I refer you back to my initial reply that several people pulled one word out of to obsess upon:
Clients who are polite, honest, appreciative and generous are the best IMHO. If they're interested in having a real conversation after that helps as well. Originally Posted by AngelOK
If you remove "generous" that leaves the rest.
Honestly? Someone who can be serious about what they want. With what I offer most people are reticent to be honest about what they want because often they've had people deny it to them..but I'm there for a reason, and most of the time it is something I offer, so I don't get why they won't just say it.

Sessions my mind goes back to often involve roleplay and showers of some kind, and maybe bondage in the right situation.