Welcome Back London!!!!!!

Ha ha ha funny man!! I missed your azz too! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I may just have to give you an early christmas present....welcome back.
My bday passed but you could give me a present for all As!!! How about a new boat??
Would you settle for one with a hole in it?
NO!
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Any takers on how long it will take London to bust 5k post? My guess is less then a week. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Overall? Or just in this thread?
London, Welcome back my Uptown sister. You can certainly create interest here. Missed you, honey!!
Apparently, people not being allowed to address each other is present all over the board. Silly if you ask me....

sixx
Originally Posted by sixxbach
I absolutely agree Sixx, but when the only alternative is a long vacation...it "generally" works.
I haven't been on in a few days and noticed London was back. Welcome back London. It hasn't been the same without you.
Overall? Or just in this thread? Originally Posted by Doove
Doove my man!! Jokes I say...jokes!

Heidi thanks my love!! I am moving soon to the lake, so party at my place if we ever meet lol.

Pipefitter, still cracking up about your latest conquest. You can tell a story like no other. Hope you are all healed up from the last one who still thinks she is actually giving a blowjob!
Thanks love!

Valerie, his protein "bar" is the size of that party boat I am looking to buy! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh trust me..I know first hand lol!
Oh trust me..I know first hand lol! Originally Posted by Valerie
uH..............I was gonna say to London "I think Valerie has already tasted DeD's protein bar.
uH..............I was gonna say to London "I think Valerie has already tasted DeD's protein bar. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

A little birdie told me that after she saw it she was like, "No way London would ever see you" lmao!! Love it!

Geez I have missed you guys!!

Thank you St. Chris!!!
A little birdie told me that after she saw it she was like, "No way London would ever see you" lmao!! Love it!

Geez I have missed you guys!!

Thank you St. Chris!!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I got that same message............damn!...... .lol

But, you can always make an exception..............smile
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Would you settle for one with a hole in it? Originally Posted by dearhunter
That ain't no boat, thats your head. Or as the say in NawOleans, a pea-row.

Where you been anyway?

You get a vacation?

Next vacation you get, go find a friend with a boat. Dat be way better than buying one!
I got that same message............damn!...... .lol

But, you can always make an exception..............smile Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I always make exceptions but my kitty won't ha ha.

Hey WTF...boy did I miss your smart azz comments!