NEW RECENT PHOTOS!

Its that time again we need a new picture or two.....
Its that time again we need a new picture or two..... Originally Posted by Still Looking

I agree!
need more threads like this in co-ed! Originally Posted by avalanche16

I would love to do a photo shoot with you some time Nikki. Originally Posted by hardtimes2010
Send me your website and ideas on a shoot.

Nikki--thanks for all the updated pictures and ideas about costumes. You are such a doll and I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread.

You are about to force me into making an exception in that I don't normally decide upon seeing ladies or call them based on what is posted in Coed threads.

Wow! What a beautiful exception to my silly rule you are! Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Awww I would love to connect with you! Coed helps show your personality. I think it should actually help you decide. In an ad you only see what she posts. She can write that over and over till it comes out perfect so you may not see her true personality shine threw. In Coed, chat and most certainly in person... You get to see how a lady actually converses and that can show either an amazing side or terrible side of a person! IMO

Diabetics should stay the hell away from this thread. More concentrated sweetener than at a sugar cane convention. lol Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Your not diabetic are you

Its that time again we need a new picture or two..... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I agree! Originally Posted by harkontume
Photos coming soon for you both!
Enjoying the Summer in sunny San Diego

• tzv13
  • 06-24-2015, 10:41 PM
Yay! Great shots Nikki!
  • HUMP!
  • 06-25-2015, 05:18 AM
Wow Nikki, You look so San Diego. Lovely!
Thank you both... I am back in Texas for a week. I will have to take some a little more sexy . Those were shots of me just enjoying the day in San Diego on vacation. I am headed back in a week and can not wait!