TBone2u had his accounted Guested/Disabled

Good to have you back.

Your wisdom was missed.

I wonder what TBone2u mated to produce YOU as an offspring??? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
This ain't right... Civil Barrister left the board once.... and nobody started a thread about him ..... this just ain't right I tell ya...
The son of the bitch didn't stay away long enough for us to finish his get lost thread.
Well if FER is buying lunch , let's make it a nice one . Let's get a UTR guest list together.
Good idea Htowner,

• bbkid
  • 07-31-2010, 06:27 AM
Great to see that you are back, sir. We've missed you.
Welcome Back my friend;
FER is buying Pizza Saturday afternoon at the ####;
The son of the bitch didn't stay away long enough for us to finish his get lost thread.
Well if FER is buying lunch , let's make it a nice one . Let's get a UTR guest list together. Originally Posted by Htowner
Make it an Un-retirement theme gettogether altogether ... invite all the providers that have un-retired (they usually run a "I am back special" ) ... and those that plan to in the future...
I'll borrow a few of your words.......

I know why I stick around.......

It's not the information or the drama that I missed. Both are pretty much not important to me.

The drama is what it is and I've been around long enough that I don't really need the info from a board anymore. But I will admit that the "Drama" can pretty damn entertaining......

In the last 10 years I have made some friends here. A lot of them I have personally met and a lot I know just from being on the boards but I still think of them as good friends.

I tend to search certain Posters names to read what is new with them. I know when they post I will enjoy what is written. Just like when I go to a book store look for a certain author.....

My experience may give me the ability to meet my hobby needs keeping the lineup filled without ever reading a board like this but the relationships built have a value hard to find elsewhere....... Good friends that you can trust are very hard to find. And friends that understand the hobby and my participation in it without judging me for it are virtually impossibly to find elsewhere.

You summed up a lot of my feelings regarding participation on his board and others like it..... And demonstrated why you need to stick around with a reminder or two every once in awhile...

Welcome back tbone2u
This hobby is so addictive and so is this "club"! I hope we will be friends one of these days. Mr. tbone2u, welcome back sir!
No surprise ... that I just now got the dadgum memo. Glad you're back, bone. You are a sane and funny fucker.
TBone I am glad you are back. This place was not the same without you. No get busy and give us some of your wisdom.
T and some providers...taking the "I'm retiring" bit to the extreme..
Welcome back to the fun!!
  • pyro
  • 08-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Welcome back sir...
and a special thanks for bringing back your old avatar, I missed her.

now back to our feature presentation,
"The Jackson 5 Story" starring "The Osmond Brothers"

(hey, If you don't appreciate vintage "Cheech and Chong" well then I'm afraid I
just don't understand you at all...)