tattoos : whats cool whats not???

I can't disagree with anything you say.
I suppose I used to feel the same way.
When I was younger I wanted a tear drop tat (aka prison tat) then tought against in the event I did end up going to prison.
Funniest tramp stamp ever!

Do not back up, severe penis damage

Tattoos are a mark of individuality...just like everyone else.
Tattoos are a mark of individuality...just like everyone else. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
They certainly do leave a "Mark"!
The only tats I don't care to see are names. If theyre kids names in or with a picture making it obvious theyre kids names, maybe.. but the ghetto looking cursive prison ink of some dudes name on the tits , or worse the neck.. ack. Otherwise very appreiciative of well done and unique ink.
The only tats I don't care to see are names. If theyre kids names in or with a picture making it obvious theyre kids names, maybe.. but the ghetto looking cursive prison ink of some dudes name on the tits , or worse the neck.. ack. Otherwise very appreiciative of well done and unique ink. Originally Posted by PaganGuy

Names are a NO NO! They should put occupant with a line, then they could change it as needed! LOL But your right art is art! But right now a beautiful humming bird sucking nectar out of a flower could very well be a seagull with its dick hanging down flying into a pier! Gravity is a bitch!
Call me old fashioned, but I consider tattoos to be trashy. I think God's art work should not be tampered with by man's attempt at art. The form of a woman is art work enough. If I know a provider has a tattoo, I'll think twice about seeing her. The only problem is that nowadays it seems like every provider under 35 has a tattoo, so now I kinda turn a blind eye to it. But, she better have a smoking hot body and/or a more open menu. To me, a tattoo is a major turn off. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
My feelings exactly!! If you want artwork buy a painting and hang it on your wall. Don't trash your body with a tattoo just because "everybody is getting one" or some celebrity has them.
My feelings exactly!! If you want artwork buy a painting and hang it on your wall. Don't trash your body with a tattoo just because "everybody is getting one" or some celebrity has them. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I agree. Does anyone who how tattooes got started. I heard it was the native Indian's here? Let's see weren't they the Slapaho Tribe? LOL