How Rates Are Determine

He sent me a pm too btw. And it wasn't very nice, If you really lost everything Suiram, that gives me no joy. But Karma is a Bitch. I don't wish hard times or loss on anyone. Except for ISIS. Fuck them!
He sent me a pm too btw. And it wasn't very nice, If you really lost everything Suiram, that gives me no joy. But Karma is a Bitch. I don't wish hard times or loss on anyone. Except for ISIS. Fuck them! Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Thank you I really appreciate it God bless
you're afraid to admit it openly.. you know damn well what you sent me.. several disgusting Pm's.. and you were banned for doing so.. you are a Fraud. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sir I have no clue who you are I wish you the best as you hobby
And banned what is banned if my account was I must of have
Been on tour because I sure don't know anything about that.

Hobby safe now sir God bless you
oh crap Mavs fan! maybe the Mods can catch this and delete it before screenshots are taken! but yeah, google "Navy Seal Tranovitz", and.. well, you'll find stuff I'd rather not disclose.

I imagine Suriam has another round of PM's and slurs lined up now.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well Mr. Chung sir I wouldn't count on it because I can't get
Into my emails my emails are frozen I guess. And even if I could
For the last time I have no clue who you are so I don't have a reason
To email you sir. You seem very angry and upset about something I
Have no clue about. If you just visit with the ladies and not try to
Convince me I know you then I promise you will feel a lot better.

God bless you sir and have a great night
I think I'm understanding you suiram, I had a steak at a nice spot few weeks ago an I told the owner he must be insane only charging me 40 bucks! That was a hundred dollar steak!
So he raised the prices and I haven't been back since
I think I'm understanding you suiram, I had a steak at a nice spot few weeks ago an I told the owner he must be insane only charging me 40 bucks! That was a hundred dollar steak!
So he raised the prices and I haven't been back since Originally Posted by TrampStamp
and that's why you now advertise "McDonald's" on your lower back, LOL
I had a steak at a nice spot few weeks ago an I told the owner he must be insane only charging me 40 bucks! That was a hundred dollar steak!
So he raised the prices Originally Posted by TrampStamp
Please do us all a favor and stay away from the newbie providers.
  • grean
  • 12-09-2015, 11:46 AM
This is how inflation occurs. One overvalued commodity hits the market & all others follow suit. Because everything is connected, soon you won't be able to get a big mac under $50 because the McDees CEO has to pat 500 for a $50 blowjob.
  • only1
  • 12-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Some ppl here are not getting enough fuck and have too much time arguing about stupid things.
Sir I have no clue who you are I wish you the best as you hobby
And banned what is banned if my account was I must of have
Been on tour
because I sure don't know anything about that. Originally Posted by suiram77
for the record, you were banned following a pair of disgusting Pm's sent to me on July 22 of this year.. maybe you noted the ban date on one of your concert setlists?
and that's why you now advertise "McDonald's" on your lower back, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol you got me there chung! Sad to say my back is a lot more hairy than my avatar..but I love the dollar menu!

Please do us all a favor and stay away from the newbie providers. Originally Posted by daty/o
I usually tell newbies to start out with, name your price! Lol and round it off to the lowest average
for the record, you were banned following a pair of disgusting Pm's sent to me on July 22 of this year.. maybe you noted the ban date on one of your concert setlists? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ok sir this is becoming pure stalking at this point
I don't care if you post any dates it is not going to
Make me remember you. I am not gay or interested
In knowing who you are so please stop trying to
Make me remember you because I don't.

You are acting like a upset ex girlfriend that is
Mad because I don't remember them so for
The last time I am asking out of respect please
Stop harassing me or I will report you.

Thanks and God Bless
The OP is a babe in the woods, ladies. Or the WOLF in sheep's clothing. Or a Progressive Liberal? I will stop before I get sanctioned.

Just reverse the question; why does he prefer 200 versus 500 for an hour?

His response will be revealing. If he does respond, that is.
Man....the op sounds a lot like eng who was banned. Except he is reincarnated as a God squad member. And his grammar is a wee bit better.
The OP is a babe in the woods, ladies. Or the WOLF in sheep's clothing. Or a Progressive Liberal? I will stop before I get sanctioned.

Just reverse the question; why does he prefer 200 versus 500 for an hour?

His response will be revealing. If he does respond, that is. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Thanks Doug for the questioned I never said that I prefer
One amount over another if you read what my thread ask
The "LADIES" I was just curious on how one lady decide
Her rates for a certain amount and another lady decide
She will be lower or higher that was all I was asking.

Of course like anything else ppl don't stay on topic
And start attacking the O P for whatever they ask.
I am not here for that so if anyone wants to
Show there level of class by all means go ahead.

Btw I actually perfer longer hours and overnights
And in most cases that will normally be north of
$500 but thanks for the questioned.

Hobby smart and safe buddy