The Colonics Experience

Wow. Thanks so much Charles. I don't know how I would have curbed my bad behavior without that reminder. For some reason it makes me want to stick a tube up your ass even more, but I know I should be grateful for you pointing me in the right direction
Wow. Thanks so much Charles. I don't know how I would have curbed my bad behavior without that reminder. For some reason it makes me want to stick a tube up your ass even more, but I know I should be grateful for you pointing me in the right direction Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
  • MrGiz
  • 04-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Did I just discover this thread, after all this time, at a sensitive moment? Ooooooops! Sorry!!

Only thing I have to say, is.... I can give an AAA+ review and the highest recommendation possible..... to St Joseph's Mercy Clinic-Hospital, in Hot Springs!! Worth every penny!!

Giz
Hey Giz: you use a lot of these: . Is there a shortcut to using them?
Hey Giz: you use a lot of these: . Is there a shortcut to using them? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yeah, just remember "/grin nod/", without the quotes and the space in the middle.
Hey Giz: you use a lot of these: . Is there a shortcut to using them? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
, just remember "/grin nod/", without the quotes and the space in the middle.
Originally Posted by Mac92451
The one annoying thing about this and several other boards I frequent is that the number of available smilies is out of proportion to the utility of having all of them. Trying to keep all of them on one's head is like trying to memorize all the intricate rules of three programming languages of the complexity of C++ and [insert your favorite platform] machine language.

Yep. The mind is truly the second thing to go.

Cheers,

bcg
Yeah, just remember "/grin nod/", without the quotes and the space in the middle. Originally Posted by Mac92451

Thanks, got it. [But showing my lack of following instruction, it took me 2x.]