when your ho gets moody...

Back to the real issue at hand, how many cc's of water do your breast displace when submerged?
.... because MATH
Just guessing...but I'd say ballpark would be about 1000-1200ml
THN, cup your bosoms lovingly in your hands, then do likewise with some grapefruit the same size. Determining the displacement of the grapefruit should be a straightforward task.

Be sure to post pics of each stage of the process, so we can assess the accuracy of your analysis.

(Are you still moody? Moldy?)
if i may - you cancel on me, i'm easy, if it's at least hour notice, no harm, no foul, no discount expected. if it's less than hour, sorta depends on how we get along, what reason you offered, if you offer one.

to use a sports analogy, if you can play thru the pain, and perform near your capability, then I think you should.

but if you're gonna just drag us down, then you should take yourself out.
it should not come down to me putting you on the bench.

as an aside, i was actually once ASKED if i could be postponed/cancelled due to the ladies semi-regular from out of state requesting a short notice visit. She offered an, at the time, undefined bonus.
i was impressed with the honesty and chose a cancel, then reschedule.

i shit you not, now the guy did not show, so now she was out any money for that time and i still got a double time bonus later in the week.
I would say thank you and that we will try another day. I would then go to p411 "available now" and pick another provider. Don't expect the dude to reschedule for the next day.
The "dude"?
Let's say your ho cancels because she had a shitty day and she doesn't wanna risk you picking up on that and having a shitty time with her.

Is that not considerate? I mean really? You wanna spend an hour with a cunty bitch? ...

---------------------------------
An hour.

I've had bad days before and pushed through it but when your spidey sense it telling you "don't do it..." Isn't it better for everyone to cancel?

Idk, my experience says listen to your gut. My gut said to cancel earlier but I kept wrestling with it. I should have acted sooner. Originally Posted by THN
good news for the guy - you cancelled ahead of time so he didnt waste any more of his time and energy.
less than good news for the guy - you cancelled.

i would say that at least one provider a week cancels on a client. and at least one ncns. and at least one client cancels or ncns as well.
it happens, for all kind of reasons - shared and not shared.
and if the provider or client gets bent out of shape about it [not just upset but obsessively or conspiratorially pissed off], then that's their problem, not the one who cancelled.

if one doesnt feel like going thru w/ the encounter, then by all means cancel. preferably way ahead of the appt, but even 1 minute before, if something happens last minute.

[yrs ago, one provider had to cancel on me as i was driving into her townhouse complex. her provider colleague called me and said the provider had a family emergency. the colleague said "i'm here along w/ our other colleague. what do you want to do?" i arrived and threesome delites ensued].

thn, what could have helped : you set a time for one or the other of you to contact and confirm the appt (using ph, text, email, whatever) [for example, the time frame could set by whomever has to travel the furthest]. that way, if either one needs to back out, a time frame is already defined. yes, either one might still need to cancel after that, but the time frame is there.

and any discussion about cancellation fee, rescheduling, discounts could also be held when the confirmation time is established.

it's all about communication.
that's why it's called "intercourse" (communication or dealings between individuals or groups)
two more things.

1. although it would be nice to know why a person cancelled, whoever cancels is under NO obligation to explain why they are doing so.
giving an explanation might soothe the "wound" but it also gives the other person a chance to argue the point, which would lead nowhere good very fast. and possible bad feelings.

better to just say "sorry, i cannot make our appt." and if you want to really see her or him in the future, leave that door open.

2. wrt (4/3)πr³ actually, pussy π is triangular.
that's why it's called "DATY".
Some of the best sex I've had was when a Provider called me up to come see her. She was having a truly awful day. Nothing was going right and she was so angry at what her Ex did that she needed angry grudge fucking to take out all her frustrations on someone. She told me she needed to take out all her frustrations on a man. I then asked her if I would still be a man once she finished with me.

My penis and tongue were numb for a few days.
Would kind of prefer her to be moody. Take it out on me and let it all melt away~
  • grean
  • 09-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Obviously, THN, you must give all hobbiests on the Dallas boards free blow jobs while being spanked for the next month to make up for your egregious actions.....

If hos are not made to face consequences, these boards may get out of control.
I think it's a good idea to cancel if you aren't really in to it that day. Guys can pick up on your bad mood and it's kind of a turn off. I also think providers should let clients know if it's that time of the month. I've made appointments an when i arrive she says oh I'm on my period so I can't do much
I think it's a good idea to cancel if you aren't really in to it that day. Guys can pick up on your bad mood and it's kind of a turn off. I also think providers should let clients know if it's that time of the month. I've made appointments an when i arrive she says oh I'm on my period so I can't do much Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
Yeah, if one ride is closed, the only way a session should go on during a period, is if there are 2 rides open