Gum Drop Nipples on TOUR

And still no taint photos ...

Bitches be melting
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman

It would have been your fault if she had melted down since she didn't ask for it. I'm not so sure about that grown ass part. Grown ass men admit their mistakes.
How is it my fault if a grown ass woman melts down from something another grown ass man post about her on a SHMB...it's the internet for fucks sake...again, not my fault. You put her in that position.

Furthermore, if she didn't ask for it, why did you do "attempt" to do it, even if the thread was moved and you didn't know it at first because sometimes I'm an asshole. I like to choose who I am an asshole to. By moving her thread and making it look like she posted it in coed of her own accord knowing she would take shit you deceived me into thinking it was her and set up the confrontation. Is that what Admins do now?

Yeah, when they bring it on themselves.
Again, how someone reacts is on them...Again, when someones reaction is predicated on deceit the deceiver bears a measure of responsibility.

Obviously not enough.
Obviously...

There absolutely is when you make it look like the hooktard posted it there. You set up the fucktards to look like assholes.
I can't setup fucktards to look like assholes when they already are assholes Yet you did.

I did call it an AD. I've conceded that point to you. Mainly because it looks worse on you for moving a threAD to coed.
For the last time, moving a threAD to the coed is OK, threads are OK
You knew that the threAD most likely would be ridiculed. Moving it there with that knowledge and not saying anything to either the poster, about what to expect, or letting the fucktards know she didn't originally post there is wrong.

You disappoint me...
I've disappointed another Trick on a SHMB...my life is over

I'm done on this thread...you know where I'll be responding from this point out

It's obvious now that you knew what would happen. Maybe you did tell her what to expect and that's why she responded so well.
Is that it? You playing some little admintard chess game with the Houston fucktards?
The fat whore best be accommodating my request..........before I turn this shit all sideways.......ijs
I thinck certain modtards/adminitards should be pointed for hijacking this thread away from the topic of gum-drop nips.

Attached Images File Type: jpg GumDrops2.jpg (32.9 KB, 116 views)
The fat whore best be accommodating my request..........before I turn this shit all sideways.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Summa Bitch....... He Has The Blue Shiny Button.....
I thinck certain modtards/adminitards should be pointed for hijacking this thread away from the topic of gum-drop nips.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy

OK.......

If that whore is on this board..... I need the fucking linck, 10 minutes ago.....

I gotta get gas, rubbers and directions.
She catches on quick. Originally Posted by siberia

If only you would.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2PjkzW20w
If only you would.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2PjkzW20w Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
My tits won't catch on to your
eyes my friend. Pay per view.
Damn Pyramider,
The avatar, is that
big enough for phucking
ISIS. That should really
hit the spot.
Bumps!

Attached Images File Type: jpg GumDrops4.jpg (96.9 KB, 47 views)
^^^^

You may be, "probably the nastiest SOB" around here........

But you have fine taste, when it comes to the," Boobie Nipple Combo Pack"