Seriously? You used my razor to shave your balls? Ahhhh Maaaan.

Has anyone had a client take a poo at your incall before? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
To me, things like that reflects the Provider's ability to make her Clients feel comfortable haha.
Taking a dump at the incall is a time honored tradition.
Taking a dump at the incall is a time honored tradition. Originally Posted by pyramider
When one day I feel like taking a shit while the Provider's on my clock...

Then I'd know I really like her.
Funny
Has anyone had a client take a poo at your incall before? Originally Posted by biglatinmale

Yep.... and then used my washcloth to clean himself. Left a sh**stained wash cloth in my shower....
Would never use your razor, but I would let you use mine on me to make sure no little spots were missed. Would never dump in your facilities, but I would go goo if I were so encouraged. And I'd never use your toothbrush, my cock and your toothbrush are for you, just not right or comfortable for either of those in my mouth.
Yep.... and then used my washcloth to clean himself. Left a sh**stained wash cloth in my shower.... Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
OMG!!! I would have shot him. What an idiot?

Clients should take care of business like that way before appointment. I come to the party clean inside and out. I'm a freak about hygiene.
One guy left a huge shit stain on my white sheets. Bless his heart.
Kelly--

It could have been better, it could have been worse. On the downside, he used your razor.... seemingly inappropriate, and I can understand you having to change gears mentally to accept the info and continue the appt.

On the up side I have the following to say:
A) at least he TOLD YOU! Some people wouldn't say anything and then you wonder why your underarms or legs (or anything else) is getting nicked from what you thought was a fresh razor.
B) I was gonna say its not like he took a poo at your incall or left skid marks, but apparently that angle has been covered. haha, thanks fellas!
C) You know the guy, he is definitely comfortable with you, and you got soft peachy balls for your appt.

Coulda been worse right? Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Great response Daphne. Couldn't have worded it better myself.
If a client needs to use the restroom regardless if it is number 1 or 2, some things cannot be helped things happen just as long as he uses the spray and cleans himself/showers up well hehe...I have had a client leave a skidmark before a few years ago and i don't think i ever want to speak to that man again its hard to even talk about to this day i am still disgusted to this day...They were white sheets i just threw them away....
and then you wonder why your underarms or legs (or anything else) is getting nicked from what you thought was a fresh razor. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Oh, is that what it was. I thought she didn't want his balls to smell like underarms.
Fuck your razor! You're seeing other men?
Yep.... and then used my washcloth to clean himself. Left a sh**stained wash cloth in my shower.... Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart

You act like it was a bad thing ...
  • 02-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Razor and those type of balls should never be in the same sentence.....
One guy left a huge shit stain on my white sheets. Bless his heart. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Occasionally the price of toys for boys is santorum.
I'm glad you have pre- and post- showers available.