Trump is no business genius

With every post you demonstrate your grasp on gloryhole economics and the physics of ATM and reacharounds. Originally Posted by WombRaider
woomby, those are all of YOUR areas of expertise. All of those head shots off of the stall walls for all of the years is starting to affect your memory. Kinda like punch drunk boxer. And you've had your mouth and ass punched with LOTS of cocks through the years woomby. You might want to get that checked out before you become MORE of a drooling idiot ! :woot_jump :
woomby, those are all of YOUR areas of expertise. All of those head shots off of the stall walls for all of the years is starting to affect your memory. Kinda like punch drunk boxer. And you've had your mouth and ass punched with LOTS of cocks through the years woomby. You might want to get that checked out before you become MORE of a drooling idiot ! :woot_jump : Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're the only one that talks about it though... your expertise is evident.
You're the only one that talks about it though... your expertise is evident. Originally Posted by WombRaider
My expertise at pointing out your swishy walking ways woomby. And you don't like being outed !
My expertise at pointing out your swishy walking ways woomby. And you don't like being outed ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I wouldn't mind being outed if it were the truth, but like most republicans, you have no interest in the truth. Keep watching Faux News and remain an ignorant butthole your entire life. I hope you're at least smart enough not to wait outside a hooker's bathroom for 2.5 hours next time. Take a hint, your dick probably stank. That or your breath was foul.
I wouldn't mind being outed if it were the truth, but like most republicans, you have no interest in the truth. Keep watching Faux News and remain an ignorant butthole your entire life. I hope you're at least smart enough not to wait outside a hooker's bathroom for 2.5 hours next time. Take a hint, your dick probably stank. That or your breath was foul. Originally Posted by WombRaider
A stinky dick never stopped you down at the 'holes woomby ! And that wasn't the case for me. And not everyone has shit smelling breath from all the ATM that they do at the 'holes LIKE YOU ! So go try to reach for something else. Go do a reach around with your reach around crew woomby ! Ever since I rejected your offers to blow me, you've been pouting like the weak swishy walker that YOU are. Pobrecita puta doesn't handle rejection well ! All those years that dear ole Daddy / brother wouldn't take you to work with him at the holes and you're hurt that he didn't bring you into the familia business earlier !
A stinky dick never stopped you down at the 'holes woomby ! And that wasn't the case for me. And not everyone has shit smelling breath from all the ATM that they do at the 'holes LIKE YOU ! So go try to reach for something else. Go do a reach around with your reach around crew woomby ! Ever since I rejected your offers to blow me, you've been pouting like the weak swishy walker that YOU are. Pobrecita puta doesn't handle rejection well ! All those years that dear ole Daddy / brother wouldn't take you to work with him at the holes and you're hurt that he didn't bring you into the familia business earlier ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You showed up with foul breath and stank dick and sent that poor girl running to the bathroom, where she stayed for 2.5 hours. WHILE YOU SAT THERE. Again, how the fuck hard up ARE you. Who sits there? Just leave, dumbass. That is why you're an A number one shitbird. You have shit breath and a foul smelling dick. Take a fucking shower, you dirtbag.
You're the one with the shit breath from all of that ATM that you do and you're the one with a stinky dick from washing it only when you get a golden shower down at the 'holes after another swishy walker with diarrhea has let you pack his fudge with your limp EUNUCH dick ! Suck on that woomby ! The EUNUCH Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas ! Must look good on your resume and business cards woomby !!