Trump walked in to the Obama/Biden economy

• oeb11
  • 09-14-2020, 03:27 PM
Poor ts - what a waste of a life - the DPST marxist , racist propaganda of the DPST party and LSM has been programmed into the brain beyond any repair.

What a shame to be beholden to and led by propaganda from XiNN and the LSM - there is no possibility of redemption.

Might as well put ts on ignore - it is the same message over and over again - just as the LSM and DPST propaganda - they learned their lessons well from Goebbels.
I knew I would get ignorant reply from the 5 or 6 putin/trump supporters that have no life n hang on here and the i35 bathrooms 24/7
TS you have a serious TDS problem. get psychotic help.
How can anyone not see how horrible the Democrats are? Bush was horrible, and Obama was no better!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ I don't like Big-T BUT your 100% correct How can anyone think ( oh I forget the box)
This is the outcome from 2015 and the dnc knockin down all the good
I know 24/7 posting shit putin/trump supporters. Putin/trump inherited the awesome Obama/Biden economy and fk it up. Then covid came along and Putin told trump...just be your stupid self. Take no responsibility or I call in all your depts and bankrupt your grandchildren. Like trump had a clue how to run the country anyway. He is more concerned bout hiding his fake taxes
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2020, 03:17 PM
This is the level of 'debate ' for the Teacher's Unions educated - such a travesty - and a waste of lives on radical marxism and foolish DPST's.
Go ahead - riot and burn in the streets - your leaders will support it, until they take power - and then U will be up a gainst a bloody wall with the conservatives.

One thing U are correct about - DPST leaders take no responsibility for their callous self-interests in office , flagrant mismanagement, and corruption , greed, and total lack of any respect for the taxpayers - they blame 'Climate change' for all their violence , burning, and riots.

DPST's are the plague on America - and will be eliminated.
^^ correct sir ^^ Anyone here or anywhere should watch Kim Klacik ad about Baltimore sums the mess up in 2 1/2 minutes
Fools, Obama was a dumbass with no clue!!!
Fools, Obama was a dumbass with no clue!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
LOL. Then what is Trump? 200K dead on Trump's watch; but he does let you keep your money.
On his way out.
LOL. Then what is Trump? 200K dead on Trump's watch; but he does let you keep your money. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Since you apparently missed it, the 200k was from a virus.
LOL. Then what is Trump? 200K dead on Trump's watch; but he does let you keep your money. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

do you really think Biden could have done better? by how much and why? certainly you know that there are 50 State Governors who mainly controlled their responses rather than Trump so why keep claiming "on Trump's watch"?
TWK, I obviously know you praise your Lord. I'm not going to argue with you about how he handled this pandemic. You have your opinion and I have mine. All I know is Trump handled it poorly and you will say otherwise. That's not worth going back and forth about. You are not going to change my opinion and I am not going to change your opinion.

The only fact of the matter is this shit happened under his watch. If Biden was president, I would say the exact same thing about him.
+1