I think we need a list!!!!

On the other side of the coin, having a moderator act as an intermediary in the process will reduce the possibility of it not being true.
Originally Posted by Silverstream
It would be interesting to hear from a moderator about all this extra work that is being piled on them.

Maybe the OP should volunteer his time as a Super Moderator/NCNS Investigator/Cop. Don't quit your day job I'm told it's an unpaid position.

FWOG
In order to regulate the system, NCNS should be in the Men's Locker Room, therefore reported only by Premium Members. That makes it much more managable. Originally Posted by dentonseek
What happens if a newbie gets NC/NS'd? If you think about it, they're the ones more susceptible to being NS'd. One of (but not the only) the reasons why NS's happen is because some guys with deep pockets needs another hour to get that second pop. Without the ability to report NS's, newbies may be less inclined to participate on the boards.

Just a passing thought.
It would be interesting to hear from a moderator about all this extra work that is being piled on them.

Maybe the OP should volunteer his time as a Super Moderator/NCNS Investigator/Cop. Don't quit your day job I'm told it's an unpaid position.
FWOG Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
Would it really take that much time? BBB uses standard (fill in the blank) forms for handling issues.
As a business it all comes down to a cost benefit analysis.
Does the cost/time enhance the value/subscription revenue?
As a unique feature of their site, would it bring more into the fold?
Would it be difficult/expensive for a test run to take place?
Would it really take that much time? BBB uses standard (fill in the blank) forms for handling issues.
As a business it all comes down to a cost benefit analysis.
Does the cost/time enhance the value/subscription revenue?
As a unique feature of their site, would it bring more into the fold?
Would it be difficult/expensive for a test run to take place? Originally Posted by Silverstream
It could be tested as a simple thread in the Locker Room where guys list their NC/NS and all a Mod has to do it take the count and post it with...

Name - NCNS/Date, NCNS Date, NCNS Date

If the date is too much info, then just the week can be listed.

If I had access to the database where I could sort the list of providers and then put them in alphabetical order, cut/paste and then keep my count. I'd be willing to put the list together. Doesn't sound like alot of work...maybe updating the count could get delayed from time to time but I think for the most part it would be simple to do.

If its has a positive benefit, then it can be adapted to count vs time period so the perspective can be given.

Rambo...as far as newbies are concerned, being a newbie doesn't prevent you from paying for premium access and benefiting from the info or contributing to it. I suggest they get Premium Access and be informed newbies.