Ditched by *Sensual*Cindy

Imo having any address documented is too risky for the lady. Even a building number. Predators and LE who count on the naivety of new providers may reference your reputable history and declaration of having to have an address as an example of why he HAS TO HAVE their address.

For example, "See, look at this post: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...23&postcount=9 , even Prolongus insists on having an address baby, so c'mon quit being so difficult and tell me where you are".

There are some shady mf's out there looking to get a lady's location. Enabling that vulnerability isn't good for the new ladies ijs. Which could be why some of them leave so quickly. They reference a lot of what you guys say to get what they want out of a new girl.

Paranoia? Maybe. Id rather be paranoid than dead or in jail. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Besides being paranoid are you...naive? EVENTUALLY we find out your exact room number whether it's 2 hours before the appointment or two minutes before...get it? And if guys want to save it on their phones, they can. I don't.

Over 200 appointments for me in 7 years and only a couple times have i been told to "go to an intersection". Hated it both times.
Its the difference between documented and not documented. Big difference.
Its the difference between documented and not documented. Big difference. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Uhhh...what?
A benefit of your posts here is letting the guys reading this know your modus operandi: "Guess Where I Am..."
Cindy owes a few people a favor, 'cause this thread ceased to be about her a long time ago, albeit on a related topic (and I'm certainly in no position to cast stones in that regard).

So, going with the flow, I have no problem with the 2 call system, and I don't need the exact address. Just get me close, as opposed to "Central and Walnut Hill" when you're 37 blocks west of Central and 11 blocks north of WH. I've never had a problem with the process, so I'm cool with it if it makes the lady feel more secure. If you need more than that, well...well...well, dang it, I guess I'm stumped, 'cause I can't think of a reason a thinking individual would need more than that. Get me close, and I bet I can find you in short order after the second phone call. When the day arrives that I can't, that's prolly a clue that I should quit driving.
Uhhh...what?
A benefit of your posts here is letting the guys reading this know your modus operandi: "Guess Where I Am..." Originally Posted by Prolongus
Riiiiiiiiight. Because my appointments tend to complain about how to find me....
Riiiiiiiiight. Because my appointments tend to complain about how to find me.... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes. It worked so well for these two:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=931296

OK...you have your way of meeting clients...I have my way for meeting Providers.
It's just a personal preference, that's all. Doesn't mean either way is right or wrong.
Peace, out.
In this case I wouldn't be so disturbed by the "call me when ya get to such-n-such intersection". It was the fact she needed the donation to pay for the room first. That's a recipe for disaster.
+1 Hercules Then add that she used excuse of she "wasnt prepared" Then why even agree..she could have said NO instead of wasting the guys time. But once she excepted she should live up to her end of the bargain. Seems like the OP held up his end.

OK...you have your way of meeting clients...I have my way for meeting Providers. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Through pimps, usually, right?

I keed, I keed.....
+1 Hercules Then add that she used excuse of she "wasnt prepared" Then why even agree..she could have said NO instead of wasting the guys time. But once she excepted she should live up to her end of the bargain. Seems like the OP held up his end. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Hey, quit trying to get this thing back on track by focusing on the pertinent facts, all of which are admitted by the young lady in question..
By the way, when I was a little taken back when I got to the required call spot only to find out there was no incall set up. When I agreed to front the money for the room, I assumed I was going to be her first appointment for the day and didn't really mind fronting the money based on her reviews. But I honestly thought I was heading to a spot to call her because it was near her incall.

I think the reason I'm pissed is because I know what a mess around I got on this regardless if it was a 100 dollar appointment or a 300 dollar appointment and the lack of follow up by the provider afterwards.

Then I report it on here and wk try to dissect a simple issue as if it was the Kennedy assignation If any of you white knights want to put your money where your mouth is on this, pm me your phone number and I'll be happy to call you to try to resolve any of your misinterpretations.
Time to let it go, cage. You're on record, and now THIS is on her record. That's all you can do, man. Further posts will simply start the same cycle again.
Enough already.
Quit bitching like Little kids.
Move on.
Points made.
You all look bad when you can't
Let it go.
Through pimps, usually, right?

I keed, I keed..... Originally Posted by eccienewbie

Lol...absolutely! Hey...love the deals you give me with your girls...
Lol...absolutely! Hey...love the deals you give me with your girls... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Dang, busted.

Just call me Silky from now on....