p411 vs references

[B][SIZE=3]I'm going to have to look into how to pay for the gent tho like Taylor does... info Taylor? Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Yet another reason for you and I to meet!
Wow, I never thought of that option... may need to see Taylor to update my (now expired) subscription! Originally Posted by jimmylbob

Yes please do. I am more then happy to help.
Yet another reason for you and I to meet! Originally Posted by jimmylbob

All I do is pm p411 staff and tell them the guys p411 info and I give them my cc info and it gets paid. It is so simple. I know some guys r busy they forget r don't want to mess w it. So I'm more then glad to help out.
I had no idea about this! Now I need to research and see who I've seen that is on p411...I know one person who can recommend me though
I've never seen a lady who isn't on P411. It goes both ways. It's also a pretty good way of telling if the provider is legit.
I travel all over the country and it makes finding ladies, through their search , and then setting up appointments very simple and secure for both parties.
The provider listings are helpful. I won't see any provider that doesn't list reviews on their page. And I do my research of the reviews.

Since I've used P411 I have never been rejected and I have never been disappointed with the ladies I've seen.

Specially a few of the fine ladies in DFW.
  • !VI!
  • 12-25-2015, 07:44 AM
OK I am going to pimp them out a bit here so p411 haters be gone lol

When I meet a guy via eccie I always ask them why don't they join p411 and I usually get the same answer

They say they don't want to give up their personal/ job information. Usually they are afraid of hacking or non discretion with their information.

I may be wrong about this but I believe the only time you would have to be verified with your job info is if you are brand spanking new to the hobby with zero references.

If you have seen p411 ladies you can apply to p411 and list those ladies as references p411 then contacts us and we give you your first okays on the site. Easy peasy

Not sure if they are still offering this but they were doing a 6month free promotion a while back as well.

Most guys say they never knew that and I'll usually get a client applicant request from them soon after.

The reason I post this is verifying clients via reference alone is becoming quite difficult especially for short notice and same day appointments. A lot of providers do not keep records or simply do not remember enough info to give a proper reference hell a lot of them dont reply at all anymore.

P411 requests take only a few minutes and I can also find out more info about the gentleman via his profile.

There is a place to list your preferences likes and dislikes also age and race. (Girls can't pull their NBA crap because its right there on your profile)

I have never heard anything negative about their service or issues with discretion. Gina and the staff have always been fair and helpful In my dealings with them.

If you hobby on a regular or infrequent basis this service makes the screening process much easier for the provider and client. Its also used in other hobby spots across the us so it can be a good tool to have when you travel.

I just wanted to post this since quite a few guys I encountered did not know how it works. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I actually agree with you, p411 is better then any reference in my book

Just makes screening easier
I joined p411 basically for out of town trips the one time I did use it through provider never even checked I was kind of dumbfounded or maybe her backpage ad was fake little to say I cancelled the appointment haven't decided if I'm going to keep it or not
P411 is great, but I have had several ladies reject my request Because i only hobby once every 6-11 months. I have an 8 year + track record too and lifetime deal. Strange rejections but still the best thing going...
Yet another reason for you and I to meet! Originally Posted by jimmylbob
Would love to sweetie
I opened my p411 acct a few months ago (thank you Milfy ) I haven't really used it much yet tho, except to request okays from providers. Maybe I'll get more use out of it in 2016.
P411 is the way to go for me. I never got a rejection.
Of course, they can turn down anyone for any reason....but I still do not understand the responses I have gotten.

I have about 12-15 okays over 8 years, but 10 of them are retired now. The other 2-5 are active but were seen within the last 3-4 years and last one about 6 months ago. Still, there were a few providers that basically gave me crap on my appointment request that I am somehow not verified because I only hobby 1-3x per year and refused to schedule.

I don't get it and maybe never will....
P411 is great, but I have had several ladies reject my request Because i only hobby once every 6-11 months. I have an 8 year + track record too and lifetime deal. Strange rejections but still the best thing going... Originally Posted by johnjay
Of course, they can turn down anyone for any reason....but I still do not understand the responses I have gotten.

I have about 12-15 okays over 8 years, but 10 of them are retired now. The other 2-5 are active but were seen within the last 3-4 years and last one about 6 months ago. Still, there were a few providers that basically gave me crap on my appointment request that I am somehow not verified because I only hobby 1-3x per year and refused to schedule.

I don't get it and maybe never will.... Originally Posted by johnjay
As I said in post #35, that is why you need to keep your OKs as current as at the very least 2 every 60-90 days. If you do not see a provider BCD but for a few times a year, to be honest, you are not taking the full advantage of having a p411 account. I have close to 80 OKs, and probably at least 20 of them are retired or do not have an active p411 account currently, and some other OKs of mine are from providers who I have not seen for a session in 6+ months, most of which are still active providers on p411, but are not really a good reference for you because of not only the length of time, but also they probably do not remember you as well as they should to give the confidence to another provider she needs to pass her screening.

Maybe see a p411 provider or two that accepts guys that have p411 accounts with no/old OKs, aka newbies, before you see the provider you want to see to begin with (I think you can do a search for those types of providers). Then who knows, one of those providers may be so good BCD, that the one you really wanted to see will not even cross your mind again!
David... I assume you are trying you help answer my question....

But, your recommendation to hobby every 30-60 days is not helpful and is not what I want or need. Hence, hobbying when I want is my choice. I would like a provider to tell me what makes me more risky than another hobbyist to make them push back on a request given that I have a long time frame record with a consistent pattern of okays.

Again they can reject for any reason ( we are free people), but this is strange to me and I would like to understand it more fully if possible from providers.
I think I did answer your question and how you go about it, in the last paragraph of my quote johnjay. And it is 60-90, not 30-60 days to keep your OKs current per what a provider wants to see when looking at your profile. And as I said, if you hobby a couple of times a year, which is your choice to do and I am not saying you are bad person for doing so, but then you are really not taking advantage of being a p411 member.

For instance, when a provider has a couple of requests to see her at the same time (and they do all the time), some even more than just a couple, but let's go with just two for this example. She looks at the two profiles and one guy has a few recent (no more than 90 days old) OKs and then the other guy has OKs as well, but the most recent was 6+ months ago. Now she can reject both if she wants, but if she HAD to make a choice in seeing one or the other BCD, which guy do you think that provider is going to chose to schedule with?