HAS ANY LADY PAID FOR SERVICES WITH SERVICES

ladies read my profile, i'm a airline pilot and room can be made for a castaway, JR
ladies read my profile, i'm a airline pilot and room can be made for a castaway, JR Originally Posted by jrewing03
... or perhaps even a stowaway.

ladies read my profile, i'm a airline pilot and room can be made for a castaway, JR Originally Posted by jrewing03
NOW THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING
  • greko
  • 12-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Jules, I sent you a PM.
Will you wear overalls too, and nothing underneath them? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara Darlin', If Charlie can't figure it out, I'll be glad to wear your requested outfit AND do the handywork. Absoeffinlutely, luv. I was raised on a ranch and was wearing that "uniform" long before I got the real one LOL!
Limited time offer...........end of the year close out........."Charlie Brown's Caskets and Embalming"
Gonzo76: I need that lawyers name, because you never know..........

I would be willing to barter on certain things and if anyone has any suggestions then feel free to let me know.
Well, I'm always available for computer work, FYI....
I have bartered in the past and everything worked out great.

Would love to do it again. Originally Posted by Jade Nicole
I'm pretty new here, but just the same I can fix most PC and laptop issues, upgrade your PC, fix most Xbox 360/PS3 hardware issues, and can usually diagnose/fix the issue with any non-working electronics. I can jailbreak Apple electronics and mod Xbox 360/PS3/Wii consoles so that you can play downloaded copies of games that you have.

I can also get you high-quality versions of downloaded music, movies, games, and software. So, no more wasting money buying songs/movies/games for that iPod/Zune/MP3 Player/etc...never pay a dime for overpriced media again!

I also excel at various tutorial sessions. If there is a program or any other subject that you have wanted to learn more about I can provide tutorial sessions, video lessons, and other learning items that would normally cost you a lot more than the average hour to 3 hour session (Adobe software for instance can cost you as much as an iPad or much more). Ask away; I'm a veritable fountain of knowledge!

Finally, I provide consultation services for electronics, software, and many other topics. I can usually get you computer equipment and electronics (or its equivalent from another manufacturer) at a discount from what you might find at the retail store and can deliver it directly to you (No shipping! Yay!).

Any providers who want to setup an exchange of sessions please PM me anytime and we can discuss details. Just ask and I may be able to help. I'm new to the game and could use plenty of positive references.

Hope to hear from you gals soon!

-JVKeoni-