Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

I looked at her in that white dress last night...her butt's getting a little droopy,,i know picky picky..im not one to cast aspersions based on looks...but it seems we are talking about her as perfection personified Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm not. It's all relative.

We can look at the scenery along the side of the road, or road-kill on the pavement.

Double post and I didn't think two pics of Hillarious-No-More could be appropriate.
Trying explain to you what woman is .... Originally Posted by Prolongus
What is "woman"? Is that how you feel today? Or just for the current moment?

Do you "feel" that way about yourself often, or just occasionally? And does the feeling last for an extended period of time .... or just until you have completed using the newly assigned transgender "restroom"?
There is no Michelle. It was all done in a computer, Jim.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wouldn't surprise me, she doesn't look or sound human, nor does her husband if you wanna call him that. None of these people can lead. But if they tell you what you want to hear you'll follow them down any path they lead you. I wonder what Obama will do next before the election. Do you think he'll smile and laugh at the next Law Enforcement funeral service? Is that your definition of a leader?

Jim
Is that your definition of a leader?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The only one he knows about is fishing tackle.
+1

Hint:

Shazaam! Ekim the Inbred Chimp doesn't even worry about ass scent when he's on his knees down at his glory holes. Now, Ekim the Inbred Chimp does have an ass scent: his and a couple dozen others of his regular boyfriend patrons. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The chimpette is on his daily high, been down sniffing bicycle seats again chimpette? Or were you and gay rey doing the 69 and sniffing assholes again? You two faggots are a pair, does it bother you he is fucking lexie lacking on the side?
Trust me I am more conservative than you will ever be and I refuse to be a sheep and follow trump.
Are you telling me that you were with trump since day 1 or are you riding his cock only because he's a republican?
Do you know back in 2008 trump is on record saying hilary would make a great POTUS? He's full of shit and he's no conservative and I despise the bastard he's making a mockery of the GOP But you are too stupid to realize the GOP is heading downhill. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Anyone who says, without knowing, I am more of something than you will ever be.... is a fool!

At the get go I was a Cruz/Fiorina/Carson supporter which you should as I posted it here enough. Trump is the winner. He has earned our support. You sound just like vicious Hillary supporter with your insults. I have never that Trump was a conservative but his stated views on so many things fall into line with real conservative thinking (poli-sci and history degrees) than the GOP leadership.
Where did Michelle steal it from? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
prolly from a speech from an older generation
That and Michelle's penis...

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
that's an unusually big camel toe
Anyone who says, without knowing, I am more of something than you will ever be.... is a fool!

At the get go I was a Cruz/Fiorina/Carson supporter which you should as I posted it here enough. Trump is the winner. He has earned our support. You sound just like vicious Hillary supporter with your insults. I have never that Trump was a conservative but his stated views on so many things fall into line with real conservative thinking (poli-sci and history degrees) than the GOP leadership. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you think trump is a true conservative you been drinking the Kool aid. He was a fucking Yankee liberal not too long ago. He has many photo ops with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton he's attend the same dinner and fund raisers - Google search is your friend pal.
Do you know any conservatives that would be caught dead in a photo with liberal scum like Jackson or Sharpton? He has donated money to the Clintons bottom line he's a fucking fraud and if Gary Johnson is not on the liberatarian ticket I am voting for Hillary.
I am shocked that out of the 19 trump emerge out of the pack? No political experience - a supporter of many liberal ideology in his career the guy is fucking scum and I don't want a fucking First Lady who posed semi nude and out of the 5 languages she knows she barely can speak the English language.
Do you deny that Trump is on record basically saying if Ivanna wasn't his daughter he basically would want to get with her ? That's a sick man work incest belief and you support that scum - fuck him
Melania Trump. who isn't running for anything, gives one speech that was probably written for her, and suddenly the Hillary voters are all about honesty, ethics and integrity.

If you think trump is a true conservative you been drinking the Kool aid. He was a fucking Yankee liberal not too long ago. He has many photo ops with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton he's attend the same dinner and fund raisers - Google search is your friend pal.
Do you know any conservatives that would be caught dead in a photo with liberal scum like Jackson or Sharpton? He has donated money to the Clintons bottom line he's a fucking fraud and if Gary Johnson is not on the liberatarian ticket I am voting for Hillary.
I am shocked that out of the 19 trump emerge out of the pack? No political experience - a supporter of many liberal ideology in his career the guy is fucking scum and I don't want a fucking First Lady who posed semi nude and out of the 5 languages she knows she barely can speak the English language.
Do you deny that Trump is on record basically saying if Ivanna wasn't his daughter he basically would want to get with her ? That's a sick man work incest belief and you support that scum - fuck him
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

It's a binary choice, lick dick. If you think hildebeest is more conservative than Trump you're punch drunk on the lib-retard Kool Aid, lick dick. And yes, Melania can speak five languages which 'Trumps' hildebeest's infantile attempt at cuteness with Russia, when she and her hand-picked advisers fucked up the "overcharge" button, lick dick. And surely Crimea and Ukraine appreciate her hildebeest's cuteness as much as you do, lick dick.

BTW, lick dick, Trump is proud of the semi-nude photo spread of his lovely wife, and you're a fucking jackass hypocrite for deprecating her for possessing and revealing the very assets you shop for on websites like this, lick dick.

Melania Trump. who isn't running for anything, gives one speech that was probably written for her, and suddenly the Hillary voters are all about honesty, ethics and integrity.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
+1

The same lib-retard ass wipes who also trivialized Alton Sterling selling bootleg copies of music CDs denying the legitimate black musicians their royalties.

Ooooops
Trust me I am more conservative than you will ever be and I refuse to be a sheep and follow trump.
Are you telling me that you were with trump since day 1 or are you riding his cock only because he's a republican?
Do you know back in 2008 trump is on record saying hilary would make a great POTUS? He's full of shit and he's no conservative and I despise the bastard he's making a mockery of the GOP But you are too stupid to realize the GOP is heading downhill. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
who gives a fuck what you think you fucking weasel you sound like that loser John Kasuck you know the one who said he would back who ever the nominee was and now he at home with his head up his ass fuck off moron
The feces is strong in this one...