You get what you pay for

My guess is that you're dearhunter and you're messing with everybody using one of your alternate handles. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
lmao.....man you could not be farther from the truth but that's funny....roflmao now that's really funny
We probably need a grammar and syntax tard as well. Some of these guys that post reviews use your for you're, waist for waste, and so forth. I takes me a lot longer to dummy out what they're saying. Just saying, but do we have spell check or grammar check on this site?
So you went through three pages of this thread on your phone to say that.....ummm...wow Originally Posted by poppy71

Do not be too impressed. It was one page, I have my 40 per page in my settings. But your original post needs to have taint to be relevent.
Poppy thank you for saying wat needed to be said! I think its SO tacky for ladiez on here to look desperate. Calm down. Also the fucktards rotflmao u hit it on the nose!!!!! Good day sir!
Poppy thank you for saying wat needed to be said! I think its SO tacky for ladiez on here to look desperate. Calm down. Also the fucktards rotflmao u hit it on the nose!!!!! Good day sir! Originally Posted by Kammye
lol...thank you and it's nice to see someone else gets it
Baby I always had it, its the others that take this board wayyyy too seriously & are scared to say excatly what u did.....they don't get it at all.

lol...thank you and it's nice to see someone else gets it Originally Posted by poppy71
ego stroking....

Popy, we need to see the review......
Baby I always had it, its the others that take this board wayyyy too seriously & are scared to say excatly what u did.....they don't get it at all. Originally Posted by Kammye
amen to that
ego stroking....

Popy, we need to see the review...... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
huh...ummm nevermind
The best part about this threAD is we get to do it every week........sweeeet

DJ, I am offended that you thinck that this drivel would come from me.......offended

I thought it was Wakeup......ijs
It's me...
It's me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And your point is ?
My point is...it's me...just like I said...
you guys are ridiculous ... I bet you two were the kids that got picked on in school, poor lil fellas, but it's ok - you get to play big and bad on the internet...have fun little idiot boys and yes doghumper we will do this every week just so you can get the attention you're obviously lacking and your friend can practice his sarcasm....so very very sad but as long as you can get your kicks out of being dicks then I guess you two will be happy rubbing one out together tonight so play nice little boys
you guys are ridiculous ... I bet you two were the kids that got picked on in school, poor lil fellas, but it's ok - you get to play big and bad on the internet...have fun little idiot boys and yes doghumper we will do this every week just so you can get the attention you're obviously lacking and your friend can practice his sarcasm....so very very sad but as long as you can get your kicks out of being dicks then I guess you two will be happy rubbing one out together tonight so play nice little boys Originally Posted by poppy71
Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That was the funniest thing I have read all day. ( yep slow day here for me)