Ladies show us your Ta-Ta's!!!

I Thought I Would Contribute Originally Posted by oLiViA88

Schools Out...

Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Very nice ladies!! My instincts tell me that you both would be great additions to the show us your assets thread also.
perhaps you would consider posting also to the assets thread as yourfrontal beauty is matched by the rear view as well
I Thought I Would Contribute Originally Posted by oLiViA88
(lol) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Wow Nina...this is simply brilliant
XOXO,
XOXO, Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Wow Nina...this is simply brilliant Originally Posted by Valerie
You're right Valerie. The pic is so simple, but it's fantastic as well. Maybe you would also like to show us another fantastic set of Ta-Ta's from Europe.
You're right Valerie. The pic is so simple, but it's fantastic as well. Maybe you would also like to show us another fantastic set of Ta-Ta's from Europe. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Well mine are nothing compared to Nina's but here ya go
perhaps you would consider posting also to the assets thread as yourfrontal beauty is matched by the rear view as well Originally Posted by petiteassman

Are you being a smartass
Well mine are nothing compared to Nina's but here ya go Originally Posted by Valerie
You are too modest. You're fuckin gorgeous and you should be proud to show off those fabulous Ta-Ta's. I even wished for you in the hobby genie thread. Btw are you on a train or a bus in that pic? Public nudity makes it even hotter.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 48343_38d84a0ad4c82dc3b11f75ba9fb360b2.jpg (10.5 KB, 186 views)
You are too modest. You're fuckin gorgeous and you should be proud to show off those fabulous Ta-Ta's. I even wished for you in the hobby genie thread. Btw are you on a train or a bus in that pic? Public nudity makes it even hotter. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Thx hun...I was on the underground....I have loads of public nudity pics hehe
Thx hun...I was on the underground....I have loads of public nudity pics hehe Originally Posted by Valerie
Ya know....Some of us would enjoy a little private nudity....by the way!!
Thx hun...I was on the underground....I have loads of public nudity pics hehe Originally Posted by Valerie
Loads of pics huh? Well its better to give than to receive
Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
Hot Damn!
HOT AS HELL---all of them!!!!