Interested in thoughts about cigarette smoking rights and a slight rant.

That's an interesting scenario. So this women sits next to you at the Bar a few moments later you light up. That's a psychological Que for her that you are contemplating striking up a conversation with her. She moves to the other stool not to get away from the smoke necessarily but the impending dialogue, Yeah. You should have turned to her and offered her a cigarette. She would have said something like "Oh I don't smoke or I quit ect". Then you could have offered to buy her a drink. She probably would have accepted. Then maybe a few more drinks she probably would have even smoked a Cigarette. You probably would have got her phone number. A few nights later ya see her again, a few more drinks she breaks out a pack of Cigarettes. Next thing ya know she's blowing you in the car, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nice story...by the way, it's spelled cue.
Mea culpa

Thanks for queing me in. LOL.
Nice story...by the way, it's spelled cue. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I hope a misspelled word didn't ruin it for ya.
Levi might be correct, but I don't shit in my own nest. Town too small. Originally Posted by reddog1951
What the hell give them something to talk about. Small Towns are a lot like this Forum if they don't have something to complain about they usually have nothing to say at all.
The dude who told you to fuck off was a dildo, but you're also gay for getting emotional about it.
Pedantic bullshit incoming:

Cue [ kyoo ]
noun
anything said or done, on or off stage, that is followed by a specific line or action:
An off-stage door slam was his cue to enter.
anything that excites to action; stimulus.
a hint; intimation; guiding suggestion.
the part a person is to play; a prescribed or necessary course of action.
verb (used with object), cued, cu·ing.
to provide with a cue or indication; give a cue to; prompt:
Will you cue me on my lines?
to insert, or direct to come in, in a specific place in a musical or dramatic performance (usually followed by in or into):
to cue in a lighting effect.

Queue [ kyoo ]
noun
a braid of hair worn hanging down behind.
a file or line, especially of people waiting their turn.
Computers. a FIFO-organized sequence of items, as data, messages, jobs, or the like, waiting for action.
verb (used with or without object), queued, queu·ing.
to form in a line while waiting (often followed by up).
Computers. to arrange (data, jobs, messages, etc.) into a queue.

Qué [keh]
PRONOUN

1. (interrogative)
what
a. what
¿Qué estás haciendo? What are you doing?
2. (exclamatory)
a. what
¿Sabías que Tina y Héctor se dejaron? - ¡Qué va! Did you know that Tina and Hector broke up? - Wait, what!
ADVERB
3. (exclamatory)
a. how
¿Puedes creer qué genial es esta serie? Can you believe how amazing this series is?
ADJECTIVE
4. (interrogative)
a. what
¿Qué hora es? What time is it?
5. (exclamatory)
a. what
¡Qué piernas tan largas tienes! What long legs you have!
Tooo serious. First mistake was a cellphone autocomplete error I missed. My bad, 50 lashes. Rest were intentional meant to be humorous. Think I'll keep my day job. Wait, I don't have one.
I know how you feel. I've battled the habit on and off and even vaped and still do. I don't smoke in my house or around non smokers if it bothers them. But in your case being outside and far enough away from a business entrance shouldn't been that big of a deal to anyone. I think this kid was trying to blow shit because he thought he should. I think you did the right thing, you made your point and kept it civil. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Good post.
I lost IQ points reading this thread.

The surgeon general warns that smoking is addictive and bad for you
Tooo serious. First mistake was a cellphone autocomplete error I missed. My bad, 50 lashes. Rest were intentional meant to be humorous. Think I'll keep my day job. Wait, I don't have one. Originally Posted by reddog1951
You're good. I see a lot of people fuck up cue/queue/que constantly. It's more prevalent than there/their/they're.

Namely folks in the US fuck up queue the most because we don't use the word enough. We tend to use "line up" when Brits would say "queue up"

Biden administration expected to announce plan to ban menthol cigarettes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...outputType=amp Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

I thought this was a satire. hollee sheet!
smoke bus???? lol!

is it still running? do you have a picture of it?