National Locker Room

I vote yes.
It is a good idea.
That's why we created one on ERAPS 7 months ago.
  • Bubba
  • 10-29-2010, 09:15 AM
I agree it is a good idea

Deuce....I thought you were above digs like that! What a shame.
Bubba,

It was not meant as a dig. I said I agreed it was a good idea. To illustrate that belief, I pointed out we created one on ERAPS.
How can those two sentences, in and of themselves, automatically interpreted as a "dig"?
Wouldn't it be just as easy to interpret what I said as supportive?
Rather than immediately taking a combative stance, couldn't you have at least considered other possibilities?

It seems that virtually every time I post on this site, which is rare, one or more staff from here interprets it negatively. Contact with staff privately is much more negative, more frequently.
What a shame.
That's not a dig, that's a reaction.
With all due respect, especially to you Bubba as a close friend for a long time, the problem has not been on my end. In my opinion, the problem has been one of false perceptions by the staff here.
  • Bubba
  • 10-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Deuce....indeed we have been friends for a long time. As such, I know your competitive nature. I still don't think my opinion about your post is completely off base. As we have done many times....we will have to agree to disagree.

Take care my friend.

Back on topic.....we both agree this is a good idea!!
  • Mokoa
  • 10-29-2010, 03:14 PM
With all due respect, especially to you Bubba as a close friend for a long time, the problem has not been on my end. In my opinion, the problem has been one of false perceptions by the staff here. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
And with all due respect to you...

I can relate to your digs and other condescending things you have written...

http://chevalierdallas.wordpress.com.../#comment-5880

No false perceptions there, are there?

It is a good idea.
That's why we created one on ERAPS 7 months ago. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Well, pat yourself on the back! LOL

I do think it's a good idea though.
It is a good idea.
That's why we created one on ERAPS 7 months ago. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

Deuce's statement was NOT a dig, IMO. Just a statement of fact.

I mentioned it to St. Chris and Lazrback on the same day while having casual conversations on the telephone.

Lazrback ran it by Deuce and Lazrback created it that night. It really does not take long to set up another forum, unless it is going to be a lot different than most other forums.

However, St. C and the other owners have their plans an ideas and I am sure when they see fit to implement one, they will do so in a manner which fits their schedule and plans.

My starting this topic was just a reminder to St. Chris that it was still an item I and others would like to see.

Deuce, thank you for your input. It's a shame Eraps is underutilized. I have some ideas for you if you would ever like to discuss them.
cpi, you're assessment of the situation is an accurate one. The Nat'l Men's Locker Room idea is a great one and it's good that Deuce was able to get one set up on eraps so quickly for their members.

Thanks for the reminder and yes, I assure you it will become a reality right here on eccie in the not-so-distant future. We've definitely been focused on some slightly more pressing development projects, but we're not far from introducing the ECCIE National Men's Lounge to the community.....and as with everything else around here, I'm sure it'll add a whole new dimension of excitement.

stchris
I can't wait to share my valuable Houston lounge information on a national stage....sweet.
lol