ManslutADS

I am not the least bit worried about seeing you at lunch with my ATF, Tony too fuckingmuch. She wouldn't be there. But like you I digress from the thread. Ladies; wish I could defang Manslut but eventually he will himself.
Melanie, I got banned for trying to defend myself on this board, because people whom have never met me wanted to bash me. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
C'mon Mya, you KNOW that wasn't the reason you got banned

All Bullshit aside, you think everyone "hates" on you, but you bring a lot of this nonsense on yourself and just maybe...
128463393375.jpg
Or not

Is it just me or does this guy post more threADS than providers get to post their ads every week?
mmmhmmm ... Discuss Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
As for Manslut, yeah, he post a lot of threADs...but WTF you do call the one you just started. You asked for a discussion, and you got it

Seriously?!? Somebody needs to check their ego at the door. You need to get one thing straight and keep it straight honey. Regardless of age, weight or looks all us girls are here for the same reason. I'm not gonna get vulgar here but we all flat-back for a living whether it be for your all your income or just a portion. Originally Posted by MaddieMonroe
Edit to add...How did I miss this golden nugget
... She turned 100 hr to 200,000+ ... Originally Posted by melannie_star
Think she's looking for a boy toy?
Now one of those 8-10 clients a day happened to be millionare. She turned 100 hr to 200,000+ . So never judge a book by its cover. Now thats some food for thought[/COLOR]

Stay strong and live it up..
nothing last forever. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Does she still provide? Sounds like a bargain. . .
I don't understand your need to want to lash out but wouldn't that time be better off spent living and enjoying life instead of posting thread like this?

I maybe be old and all but I'm still trying to figure this out.

Yes, you do have "time" on your side but if you are lucky, you will one day be old like the rest of us. I can't tell you HOW MANY WOMAN I have seen who was smoken hot in their 20's but look like shit in their 40's. It easy to be hot in your 20's but if you're still hot in your 40's, well that's NOT a easy thing to do.

Not trying to be hateful or anything but I just wanted to point that out.

At any rate, I do wish you, health, happiness and a wonderful evening. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee...you're very hot for any age sweety-pie!
Fat women can loose weight, older women can stay in shape and take care of themselves...but ugly attitudes are to the bone. Ijs Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well said!
You are totally invited Dolly Originally Posted by Kendall4U
If the hobbyists can get the location of this get together that would be great. Sounds like a great place to go people watching. Just saying.
Kaylee...you're very hot for any age sweety-pie! Originally Posted by SD2011
+1
Please can someone(s) stick a dick in her mouth & one in each hand to make her stop.
Think she's looking for a boy toy? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

LOL.. to tell you the truth I don't know. It was a while back and last I know she spent it on vacations, boobs, house,cars .. and down the drain is my best guess.Haven't seen her in a about 4 years. My main point was that you never know what cards you may be delt and just because "she" runs specials or "he" doesn't have desired amount you think you deserve has nothing to do with it. Maybe he has it and just doesnt want to give it to " you" lol.
By mia stating she doesn't need to run specials or how the guys cant afford her was very stereotypical. The ones who truely do "have it" are not going to let you know it..
I'm just saying.
I'm not gonna get vulgar here but we all flat-back for a living whether it be for your all your income or just a portion. Originally Posted by MaddieMonroe
Respectfully have to say you're selling yourself and others short. I've not always had sex during a session - sex isn't the only thing some of us are missing in the RW. Having a lady want just enjoy my company - and yes guys, I don't even care if she's just a great actress, means a LOT. An if it's just "flat-back" I can't tell you how many marriages you actually save and how many men you give life to - it's not just fucking that's being provided when I meet with a lady - I truly respect her.

Kendall and Katrina are one of the nicest ladies on here. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I've always VERY much respected Kendall's posts - think she contributes a lot to others and not in a condescending, but helpful way. I've not noticed Katrina until this post.

I'm still trying to figure out why she thinks everyone wants to be young and skinny. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true - most of my favorites has some mommy tummy and I could NOT care LESS - they're gorgeous, sexy, fascinating, and desirable to the nth degree - I've spent a lot of money to see these ladies and the age usually gives wisdom and the age is closer to my own so I can believe they're not totally grossed out by seeing me.

Fat women can loose weight, older women can stay in shape and take care of themselves...but ugly attitudes are to the bone. Ijs Originally Posted by Reese Foster
YOU get this business - you summed up everything about profiles, posts, and meetings - give me a less attractive fun woman over the bitch that has a 10 body every day of the week. I'm lucky I have found some women on here that have the great attitude AND they're at 10+++!
LOL.. to tell you the truth I don't know. It was a while back and last I know she spent it on vacations, boobs, house,cars .. and down the drain is my best guess.Haven't seen her in a about 4 years. My main point was that you never know what cards you may be delt and just because "she" runs specials or "he" doesn't have desired amount you think you deserve has nothing to do with it. Maybe he has it and just doesnt want to give it to " you" lol.
By mia stating she doesn't need to run specials or how the guys cant afford her was very stereotypical. The ones who truely do "have it" are not going to let you know it..
I'm just saying. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Excellent point Ms Star (on your last paragraph).

I've never had any issue with her here nor ever met her so don't know what her real personality is other than this board. I'm just not sure what really prompted her tirade post. But in reality this sort of thing both her top post and her follow-up ones aren't a very good advertisement for a warm and personable provider session.
And Kendall is smokin hot. I dont care what you or anybody else says.

I don't know her, I'm not a white knight and I've never even talked to her. But you are sadly mistaken if you actually believe that these other ladies can't hold a candle to you. Sadly mistaken. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Why thank you kind sir. I am blushing a bit!

If the hobbyists can get the location of this get together that would be great. Sounds like a great place to go people watching. Just saying. Originally Posted by Looking41today
If you know the magic words, I might can get you an invite!
  • L.A.
  • 10-17-2013, 08:16 PM
there are too many haters, and once they get latched onto a victim they don't let go, its like your whole lifetime on this board the same people keep coming back to take a bite of you.
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

I know we're all adults but this behavior is being a cyber bully. Adult, child, man, or woman it takes its toll.
Why thank you kind sir. I am blushing a bit!

If you know the magic words, I might can get you an invite! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
"I'm hung like Pyramider", no that probably won't work. "Yes, that is a roll of quarters in my pocket", no, I'm sure that's not it either. I know, "Laura Lynn is MY girl crush". That should get me an invite, right?