ALERT!!! HOW THE PROSTITUTION STING TEAM IS GETTING GIRLS AND Guys!!

shes kinda cute

little beer gut but if shes always drinking she may be a slutty and loose girl
little beer gut but if shes always drinking she may be a slutty and loose girl Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Doesn't get any better than that.....
shit

if shes weak enough , ....perfect!!

im rich

motherfucker

ill move her into my house ,

no fucking cops going to find her location THERE!! ill crush her car, NO evidence

its probably a junky high mileage incomspicuous hobby car ,,,,,, NOT for ny new BABYY!!!

then buy her a suv with NEW radial all season tires

jog her around lake hava sue till she looks like brooke shields with only a few horrible tats

throw some tits on her

and snow board off the apalachian mountains!!!! to the most beeeetiful sunset in the backround...

pure BLISS!!!!
shit

im rich

motherfucker

no fucking cops going to find her location THERE!! ill crush her car, NO evidence

its probably a junky high mileage incomspicuous hobby car ,,,,,, NOT for ny new BABYY!!!

jog her around lake hava sue till she looks like brooke shields

throw some tits on her

and snow board off the apalachian mountains!!!! to the most beeeetiful sunset in the backround...

pure BLISS!!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That does sound like Pure Bliss! I wish you and the Hook well! Hopefully she doesn't pop out someone else's kid... I heard that has happened before.
That does sound like Pure Bliss! I wish you and the Hook well! Hopefully she doesn't pop out someone else's kid... I heard that has happened before. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist

yes

and don't think you have the ability to begin to comprehend my genius

my education

my perfectly tuned athletic shape from years of proper nuitrition and training in ty chi

I once jogged from here to FRANCE with nothing more than an I pod and a bottle of water mutherfucker

you will never understand the depths of our "relationship"

so yah for now just stay with that.... PURE BLISS!!!!

and always have your location on your reviews keep them guessing
yes

and always have your location on your reviews keep them guessing Originally Posted by JONBALLS
No, I will NEVER be able to comprehend your true love for a whore. They aren't real people, and are totally incapable of living a normal picket fence/family values type of life.
Them bitches can't love in return, cook, clean or garden. It's just impossible. That's why I wished you well... Now, I'm gonna wish you luck because you are trying to accomplish something completely impossible. Turning a hooker into a housewife.

I'll make sure to give an exact location in my future reviews, especially when she has me at the home you guys made together.
noah

see there yah go

when I take my baby to vegas (location non specific)

I SPLURGE for the extra BED....

what my baby wants my baby gets!!!
noah

see there yah go

what my baby wants my baby gets!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That's just ridiculous! I wanna take a Ho to Las Vegas, and make her work the strip!(location super specific) She can pay for the extra bed herself! You are way too nice to that new Ho you be calling your baby!
shit

im rich

motherfucker

jog her around lake hava sue till she looks like brooke shields with only a few horrible tats

throw some tits on her

pure BLISS!!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That does sound like Pure Bliss! I wish you and the Hook well! Hopefully she doesn't pop out someone else's kid... I heard that has happened before. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
yes

my education

my perfectly tuned athletic shape from years of proper nuitrition and training in ty chi

I once jogged from here to FRANCE with nothing more than an I pod and a bottle of water mutherfucker

and always have your location on your reviews keep them guessing Originally Posted by JONBALLS
No, I will NEVER be able to comprehend your true love for a whore. They aren't real people, and are totally incapable of living a normal picket fence/family values type of life.
Them bitches can't love in return, cook, clean or garden. It's just impossible. That's why I wished you well... Now, I'm gonna wish you luck because you are trying to accomplish something completely impossible. Turning a hooker into a housewife.

I'll make sure to give an exact location in my future reviews, especially when she has me at the home you guys made together. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
noah

see there yah go

what my baby wants my baby gets!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That's just ridiculous! I wanna take a Ho to Las Vegas, and make her work the strip!(location super specific) She can pay for the extra bed herself! You are way too nice to that new Ho you be calling your baby! Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist

I'll make sure to give an exact location in my future reviews, especially when she has me at the home you guys made together. Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
but but but I know at lease two that can cook
taint nothing better that hooker cooked turkey,...
but but but I know at lease two that can cook
taint nothing better that hooker cooked turkey,... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'd like to agree with you, but since I've never lived that lifestyle, I can cook like a 5 star chef.
Of course, in Syracuse NY... Is that too specific of a location?
I'd like to agree with you, but since I've never lived that lifestyle, I can cook like a 5 star chef.
Of course, in Syracuse NY... Is that too specific of a location? Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist

maybe next time just say Onondaga County, that out to make it real specific for someone looking
I know somewhere in this thread there is a Kim/Kanye baby name joke waiting to be made.