House Republicans to Twitler: FUCK YOU.

• DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 05:03 PM
If you only knew... LMAO!

OK, so what is your "aurgument?" That USUALLY the unsupervised resident performs 100% of 41% of the surgical procedures?

I understand what you wrote, EATLER. And I understand the role resident play in the health care system, and the service they perform to the underserved communities. Who knows? I may even have spent time visiting a residency program or two whilst taking a break from handing you your ass on ECCIE?

But what's your fucking "aurgument?" You grossly exaggerated the facts and I called you on it. PERIOD.

How many of them residents know that their prosthetic salesman checking their work has a big salami up his ass and may cause them to fuck up a veteran by looking over their shoulder?

LMAO @ EATLER. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You stupid fucking PIG!! He bitch slapped you so hard you are going to half to sue him for damages for income lost since you won't be able to go to your glory holes for a few weeks.

Sometimes the Rep knows more about the equipment than a fucking Attending Physician, let alone a resident, you stupid, moronic, cocksucking, asshole licking [prohibited word] loving jackass.
absofuckinglutely, JL.

Everybody knows it's the attending salesman who makes all the difference in the operating room.

Especially one who's a walking advertisement for the lap bands and colostomy bags he sells!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
AAAAAA-
AAAAAAA

(Alternative bitch slap?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA-
Agahahahah