Who'll Be The 2020 Dem Presidential Nominee?

Trump is a goner anyway. They are even demonstrating in Tel-Aviv, Israel of all places. I wonder what Jewish Lawyer thinks about that (He is not around anymore or is he?)
Originally Posted by adav8s28

there was a shooting of an autistic palestinian by the israeli army on the palestine westbank.
there was a shooting of an autistic palestinian by the israeli army on the palestine westbank. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That might be true. However, there were hundreds of protesters in Tel-Aviv protesting about Floyd. Do your homework next time DF.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/281267
Unless you're Brett Kavanaugh. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I supported Trump when 20+ women accused him of sexual misconduct.

I supported Kavanaugh when 3 women accused him of sexual misconduct.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Elections yesterday. Only person in the race and still can't get 100%. Biden is still 120 delegates short.
He was reading from a teleprompter.

My 76 yo mother appeared lucid and on point. When I returned from the store a half hour later she said the chicken I bought her was the best she'd ever eaten. She was eating the box it came in.

I'm surprised Bambino hasn't offered you a bet. Originally Posted by gnadfly
When Trump reads from the teleprompter, he too is on target. Boring but on target. When he starts to ad lib the fun begins. Same as with Biden.
Harris, Klobachar, and Demmings have all been found to put innocent, young black men in jail. Oops!
Elections yesterday. Only person in the race and still can't get 100%. Biden is still 120 delegates short. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
88 delegates short. Biden has 1,903 and 1,991 needed.

Bill Weld got 7.8% of the Republican vote yesterday in Indiana. 11.6% in Maryland. 6.1% in Montana. 7.9% in NM. 4.2% in Pa.
88 delegates short. Biden has 1,903 and 1,991 needed.

Bill Weld got 7.8% of the Republican vote yesterday in Indiana. 11.6% in Maryland. 6.1% in Montana. 7.9% in NM. 4.2% in Pa. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump won the 2016 primary by May 26, 2016. There were 3 other candidates still in the race. In 2020, he didn’t need to campaign in the primary. He had it wrapped up before it started.