So much for the Republican frontrunner...

• BJerk
  • 02-05-2014, 09:56 PM
You know something Bjerk, I like Mia Love. Not because she is black, Haitian, Mormon, photogenic, or female. Like MLK wanted, I judge Ms Love (and all my other candidates) by their character and not the color of their skin. You have failed miserably to live up to what MLK wanted than you did. Mia Love could be a lesbian and with her stands on the issues I would still support her. My support goes deeper than someone's appearance. Does it make you feel cheap that your support is so easily bought? A pretty face, the right tone of skin color and you're on board. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm having trouble following you, JD. I would be on board, if she weren't a conservative. So, I can't reconcile that with you saying my support is easily bought, because I've been saying I do not support her.
Your earlier comments were all about race so forgive me if I misunderstood you. Like the post where you said you would consider supporting her before you found out anything about her other than her race. That is where I got that idea.
Mr. Race Card strikes again.

You are almost as big a broken record as the coprophiliac!
  • BJerk
  • 02-07-2014, 07:10 AM
Your earlier comments were all about race so forgive me if I misunderstood you. Like the post where you said you would consider supporting her before you found out anything about her other than her race. That is where I got that idea. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OK - fair enough. She is pretty and black - I wish I could support her. However, she is conservative, and I don't vote for Aunt Jemima, even with the updated packaging.
See! Now you end with an unnecessary insult to a lovely woman. You should ashamed of yourself but bigots are usually not. They have to be proud of their bigotry or they might have to reevaluate their stance. Being proud of being stupid and racist requires no introspection
fucking idiot
fucking idiot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a

BJesus only cares that people of color take power away from the whites. But what if those people are Mia Love, Allen West and the like? Hmmm . . . It would be an improvement.
  • BJerk
  • 02-08-2014, 07:47 AM
BJesus only cares that people of color take power away from the whites. But what if those people are Mia Love, Allen West and the like? Hmmm . . . It would be an improvement. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Or Indians, being as we carried your bags on the so called Trail of Tears. We did the work, you got the land - which you people sit on and stare out at the stars while drinking firewater as you collect gambling winnings.
COG, the Liar, speaking for white people everywhere.
Or Indians, being as we carried your bags on the so called Trail of Tears. We did the work, you got the land - which you people sit on and stare out at the stars while drinking firewater as you collect gambling winnings. Originally Posted by BJerk
Actually, it was, and is, our land.
  • BJerk
  • 02-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Actually, it was, and is, our land. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And you enslaved us, just as the white man did.
Bull Shit! time. White men did not enslave you, black men enslaved black men and sold them to white men. Also Arab men enslaved black men and sold them to white men. The actual enslavement by white men was rare when you look at the numbers. White men just took advantage of what they found which was foul but get your history right. African kings and chiefs were the original enslavers.
There were a shitload of African Kings and Arabs running cotton plantations at that time in the southern states of the USA at that time. JD is correct.
You really have some problems don't you Eva. Who said anything about plantations other than you. I was talking about Africa and the original enslavement of people. Maybe that is not what Bjerk meant but that is definitely what he said.

Oh, here is something for you to teeth on: (since you broached the subject) black slave owners in the United States http://slaverebellion.org/index.php?...k-slave-owners