WHY oh WHY

see your pm i misunderstood the meaning..I apologize
lol, find the humour in it. I mean, really... Originally Posted by Shayla

London Rayne currently has my Man Card. I plan on getting it back soon!

Thanks for your candor. What's interesting is, the OP hasn't stated who the person was. I just mentioned one, and everyone agreed. Amazing. I drew everyone out into the open-her enemies are very visible.

SEAL teams don't operate COVERTLY. Politics and Governments do so. SEAL teams do what they do in the open per their parameters. Trust me, if they could break loose at will, they WOULD. Built to fight, kill, mame and die if necessary, they operate always in the open. Just others aren't around to see the teams at work (luckily for them)!

Thanks Darlin'. You all could not have behaved better. It was always my plan from the start! Enjoy!

Covertness is next to cowardliness? Tell that to the seal teams.

You haven't seen it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. So, you're going based off of what you've only seen and not what you've dealt with it. She's the classic passive/aggressive behavior chick and if you get in her crosshairs, you'll deal with it yourself. There's been a few guys who haven't deserved the crap she's dealt them.

What does your dick have to do with this? I could care less, we're never going to meet. The fact that you've spent the afternoon defending her makes me giggle though and think of what a good bitchboy you'd be.

God bless it I hate white knights. They should be forced to turn in their man card. Originally Posted by MsElena
I am so confused right now LOL. Originally Posted by alluringava
There is absolutely NOTHING confusing about your gorgeousness. Just enjoy the compliments we hurl at you. Muahs
lol, find the humour in it. I mean, really... Originally Posted by Shayla
see your pm i misunderstood the meaning..I apologize Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Damn IV, you're sending mean and threatening PMs to Shayla now. Apologizing for your trifling behavior towards her? Shayla did nothing wrong. Leave her alone:

Are you pissed at her beauty also? WTF

It's called reading comprehension folks. In this case the author (mijo) figuratively used the word 'love' connotating agreement with fondness. Love has been and will always be mis-construed on this board in ways more worse than what I stated. Don't get stupid.

acp5762 get your hard legs off of my DICK (that is if you are who you say
you are). AND LEARN HOW TO USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION CORRECTLY. DAMN, IGNORANCE (JUST DUMB BUT LOUD)! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Hey buddy go blow it out your ass.
A) that must be in the ghetto dictionary.
B) MsE is correct just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't or hasn't happened. Do you think maybe you don't want to see the truth because it may ruin the image you have built up?
c)You want answers there have been plenty of times Z will attack from behind the scenes and than play innocent. We could do a thread on how many people have gotten into with her and handed her ass to her because of her actions.
D) you are ignoring the fact there are plenty of people men and women alike in RL and HW who fit this pattern of behavior..
E)just give it up and save yourself alot of frustration those of us who have been around know the truth and know you are playing the role of a WK and people are laughing their asses of at you. You are being played and it really is sad. I feel sorry for you.
F) you are not worthy of SL's troll...just sayin
So, now you call me a girl for using proper English.
You refuse to respect the MOD, EA (our Houston 'ome Boy!)
You hurl insults but forgot the OP or challenge Q from mijo
You insult my emoticon, it is a Zemoticon, yet you continue to attack her
None of us mean shit...we are all creatures of circs. My avatar nails it: NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMISSIBLE (even your disregard for the MODs)...very interesting.
I won't use the RTM button. Keep diggin your IGNORANT ass grave. 'ome Boy!

Hopefully this beauty pacifies your ass before you get into trouble. Look at her and all of your troubles subside. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
really? first of all how do you know if I sent a pm to anyone? I said basically same thing I posted here...nice try but you have to be smarter than that.....
Damn IV, you're sending mean and threatening PMs to Shayla now. Apologizing for your trifling behavior towards her? Shayla did nothing wrong. Leave her alone:

Are you pissed at her beauty also? WTF

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
A) that must be in the ghetto dictionary.
B) MsE is correct just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't or hasn't happened. Do you think maybe you don't want to see the truth because it may ruin the image you have built up?
c)You want answers there have been plenty of times Z will attack from behind the scenes and than play innocent. We could do a thread on how many people have gotten into with her and handed her ass to her because of her actions.
D) you are ignoring the fact there are plenty of people men and women alike in RL and HW who fit this pattern of behavior..
E)just give it up and save yourself alot of frustration those of us who have been around know the truth and know you are playing the role of a WK and people are laughing their asses of at you. You are being played and it really is sad. I feel sorry for you.
F) you are not worthy of SL's troll...just sayin
That hurts. I've always wanted that baby troll. Neither you nor SL feel I'm worthy and I'm beginning to realize it Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
There's a lot of truth (due to perception) to what you stated above. I love giving Hell! Just having fun! Thanks for the discourse and being so patient with me. I do stand by what I said. And, I meant what I said. In the end of the day, I am not dissuaded nor has anyone else been persuaded by mijo. That was not my purpose.

I achieved my purpose. I cannot stand having a disagreement and the other person bows out. I appreciate your fight! And, while you're all on the same page. I clearly am from another Book. So, we will never agree.

Don't pick on Shayla though nor send mean PMs to her. She doesn't deserve it! Honestly.

Gorgeous!

Are you pissed at her beauty also? WTF Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I doubt IV wastes too much, if any time being jealous of Shayla. Believe it not the mature providers aren't jealous of the younger ladies on this board. One we wouldn't want to relive our 20's. Two, why waste any energy being something we never could be; a 20 something year old. Just because people get tired of another person's behavior does not mean jealousy or envy.
First I am Irish and a philly girl so I don't bow out until I am no longer amused...but accusing me of sending a threatening pm first was out of line because I did no such thing so not really sure what you were trying to do there...so knock that shit off
There's a lot of truth (due to perception) to what you stated above. I love giving Hell! Just having fun! Thanks for the discourse and being so patient with me. I do stand by what I said. And, I meant what I said. In the end of the day, I am not dissuaded nor has anyone else been persuaded by mijo. That was not my purpose.

I achieved my purpose. I cannot stand having a disagreement and the other person bows out. I appreciate your fight! And, while you're all on the same page. I clearly am from another Book. So, we will never agree.

Don't pick on Shayla though nor send mean PMs to her. She doesn't deserve it! Honestly.

Gorgeous! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Thanks Ansley i was 20 something and glad I am were I am now....But his shit about sending threatening messages is just his way of trying to change the topic because he has been outwitted..but than it wasn't a fair fight to begin with he came to the battle not fully armed....
I doubt IV wastes too much, if any time being jealous of Shayla. Believe it not the mature providers aren't jealous of the younger ladies on this board. One we wouldn't want to relive our 20's. Two, why waste any energy being something we never could be; a 20 something year old. Just because people get tired of another person's behavior does not mean jealousy or envy. Originally Posted by Ansley
mijo, she was never picking on me or giving me any grief. Just a miscommunication it seems along the way... Hug it out.
First I am Irish and a philly girl so I don't bow out until I am no longer amused...but accusing me of sending a threatening pm first was out of line because I did no such thing so not really sure what you were trying to do there...so knock that shit off Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Okay, I'll keep it amusing for you then...let's give it a rest and start up tomorrow. Cool.
mijo, she was never picking on me or giving me any grief. Just a miscommunication it seems along the way... Hug it out. Originally Posted by Shayla
Cool. Thanks Shayla for clearing up what I perceived based on the quotes above. Muah
so you ASSumed and made a public accusation with no proof..well your creditability just dropped 30points...and so sorry but you are boring me now so continue on without me..besides I am sure you have to wipe the egg off your face now before it dries.....
Cool. Thanks Shayla for clearing up what I perceived based on the quotes above. Muah Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)