Don't Forget Guys - Whores Are Not Your Friends!! They Will Destroy Your Life!!!

Vi?
No a hoe of the manly type. He's got jokes.
five star thread.
Guys, forget your wives, dogs, kids and trucks and cum FUCK ME. I will be YOUR FRIEND))))))
No a hoe of the manly type. He's got jokes. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
A manwhore with jokes on this here smhb... that really narrows it down.
LMAO
Joking
A manwhore with jokes on this here smhb... that really narrows it down. Originally Posted by DentBick
Hmmm... ok TheEccie214 wants to free him like Willy. It's in his signature line.

I just gave it away.
Jeezus, the original post was a joke, people. He was satirizing life in the hobby, and he did it deftly and hilariously.
He repeated every cliche about whores and wives that's ever been uttered in stand-up comedy, but there are four pages of replies from people who seem offended by the post.
C'mon, guys (and ladies). You're smarter than that. Let the guy have his fun and roll with it, instead of dumping on him for what you think he said.
(Gotta admit, the line about at least his cum ended up in somebody's mouth was a classic).
...Sorry about your dog
[I agree. Way to too many either did not read it carefully or it was over their heads. This is some funny shit. PT Barnum would be proud

QUOTE=bpurple66;1059797445]Jeezus, the original post was a joke, people. He was satirizing life in the hobby, and he did it deftly and hilariously.
He repeated every cliche about whores and wives that's ever been uttered in stand-up comedy, but there are four pages of replies from people who seem offended by the post.
C'mon, guys (and ladies). You're smarter than that. Let the guy have his fun and roll with it, instead of dumping on him for what you think he said.
(Gotta admit, the line about at least his cum ended up in somebody's mouth was a classic).[/QUOTE]
Hmmm... ok TheEccie214 wants to free him like Willy. It's in his signature line.

I just gave it away. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Here's another NYr. You said to report them...
Report what? Pointing out something you made public by posting it in your signature line is not doing you any type of disservice. Please get over yourself. Mods have better things to do, like stopping online stalking and harassment than having to deal with your little trivial rtm's.
NYr - please stop this lady's taunting. If she doesn't stop I'll go Icky leaks on her ass and she'll realize she should have shut her mouth when originally told. Not a threat and not a joke, just a warning.
I doubt that will ever happen.