Things you should know about Korean agencies PIMPs

... 9 years ...

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
9 years and you don't realize mods from other areas don't take action in areas not assigned to them per our rules.

As Grace properly put, unless it is a Nuclear Violation, we really can't do much.

And as Grace also mentioned, be careful what you wish for.
9 years and you don't realize mods from other areas don't take action in areas not assigned to them per our rules.

And as Grace also mentioned, be careful what you wish for. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Of course I get that. What made you think I don't get that? I already stated that you and Grace are not really the subjects of my discussion, you were not around.

What is this ''be careful what I wish for'' stuff? Your level of innuendo exceeds that of vadc. What do you think I'm wishing for? And why should I be careful?
Of course I get that. What made you think I don't get that? I already stated that you and Grace are not really the subjects of my discussion, you were not around.

What is this ''be careful what I wish for'' stuff? Your level of innuendo exceeds that of vadc. What do you think I'm wishing for? And why should I be careful? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Accuse the mods of things you believe they have done or not done, whatever the case is, no matter how valid you think it is and even if you have the posts/info to back up your statement, it will never go well for you. Trust me, I know first hand.

IMO, since Eccie has moderators that before they were mods, were not only outers and drama queens with agendas, but also cyberstalkers and all around disrespectful to other members. So you can probably see how desperate they are to have mods or how far Eccie has fallen (many mods that I placed on ignore before they were mods are still on my ignore list). I had to actually send a message to the admins to get one to back off not so long ago and he has somewhat, but still tries to get his digs in every so often that no response on a public thread by me.

If you really want closure, just do nothing and MAYBE it will go away. If it does not, then maybe others will also see them for what they are without you having to say a word. If they have time to fuck with you, then that means they are probably low, petty and an asshole for real so this is the way they cope with themselves. Let the haters hate and trolls troll, as has been said, that is not against the site rules.

Quite honestly, until the rules of this site change, staff has an all over maker or admins have the gumption to get mods to adhere change (all of which are NOT going to happen), then you either live with the label they have given you (their site, their rules) or take your ball and go home.
Of course the Official ban reason was not for excess RTM's. But those contributed to your frankly rash and unjustified reason for banning me. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I had one of the mods that I fully trust look at the infractions that led to your ban at that time. He felt like they were all justified and none of them had to do with you being a RTM whore. Stop lying and get over it sir.
I had one of the mods that I fully trust look at the infractions that led to your ban at that time. He felt like they were all justified and none of them had to do with you being a RTM whore. Stop lying and get over it sir. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I know for a fact that you labeled my RTM's as ''crying wolf''. And I don't doubt for a moment that Mods considered the ban justified. I happen to disagree. You sure seem to be taking a 16 month old incident hard. I had forgot about your wolf crier remarks until you appeared in this thread.

As WEC alluded, there is some inherent conflict of interest, when a Moderator is also a Member Hobbyist. It's easy to say you don't discriminate and are fair to all. But Corporations don't have similar set ups, for obvious reasons. Sure this is a Private website that is not bound by outside rules. Discord is inevitable though, when some Members believe they are targeted by Mods who lack impartiality, and put personal beef first.
I know for a fact that you labeled my RTM's as ''crying wolf''. And I don't doubt for a moment that Mods considered the ban justified. I happen to disagree. You sure seem to be taking a 16 month old incident hard. I had forgot about your wolf crier remarks until you appeared in this thread.

As WEC alluded, there is some inherent conflict of interest, when a Moderator is also a Member Hobbyist. It's easy to say you don't discriminate and are fair to all. But Corporations don't have similar set ups, for obvious reasons. Sure this is a Private website that is not bound by outside rules. Discord is inevitable though, when some Members believe they are targeted by Mods who lack impartiality, and put personal beef first. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You were the one that brought it up originally sir. I don't take kindly of people lying at my expense to try to puff themselves up. I don't imagine you do either. So maybe you should move on now.
Aren’t Discord moderators usually members of the community, too?
You were the one that brought it up originally sir. I don't take kindly of people lying at my expense to try to puff themselves up. I don't imagine you do either. So maybe you should move on now. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You say I wasn't banned for excess RTM's.. Fine. It was a combination of things, including ''insulting'' the multi-handled Stalker for lying about me. A twinge of irony there.

Do you deny you said I was ''crying Wolf''? Before you answer (I bet you side-step), I have proof. Of course, I had lots of proof that vadc was all the handles that came after him, but no one seemed to care.
I said a few years ago that mods should not moderate areas that they have played in or hobby in currently. That way, they can concentrate just on moderating the board in the area which they are assigned by the guidelines and rules of this site, having no predetermined bias one way or another towards any member in that area.

It definitely would not get rid of all the bullshit because some folks are just salty and miserable human beings no matter what. But, I think it would deter much of it, among things such as the strip club meet ups with other members for amnesty and playing abuse of power trying to get free pussy from providers who otherwise charge by the hour for their time for everyone else The stories I have heard from providers I have seen are priceless! (pardon the pun).
You say I wasn't banned for excess RTM's.. Fine. It was a combination of things, including ''insulting'' the multi-handled Stalker for lying about me. A twinge of irony there.

Do you deny you said I was ''crying Wolf''? Before you answer (I bet you side-step), I have proof. Of course, I had lots of proof that vadc was all the handles that came after him, but no one seemed to care. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung,

I will say that the mods have been consistent. They do not care that the same guy has had over 40 handles and will be back next week with a new VPN and handle. Funny thing is that he generally leaves a "Pimp" post before the hammer falls.

Outing seems to be a common beef as well.

But since no one cares, I will leave it there.
Well it looks like WEC got too close to the edge again.

https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*S...NnL6aBPt8Q.png
Caesar's has the odds at 2 weeks, MGM has it 3-1 that he returns the Friday before Memorial day. The latter observation appears prescient. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So I served my ban term. You got banned not too long after this post. How long did you served before you created new handles and posted on political forum?
Your Chung Tran handle didn’t serve much. You bitched and moan to mod and early release didn’t work. So you went to as far as the owner to cry your heart out to get you back in. Pretty funny how need to get back on. Only way to get your next meal from Korean girls because you couldn’t threaten them with your handles banned. I do see one or more of your handles got banned permanently while I was gone and created more.
Actually, reading posts you probably won’t tell truths Crypt and Grace called out you lies already.
So how much did you bet and lost ?
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2022, 06:32 PM
These new age internet pimps are something else, they pimp with their keyboards, and don't even run the hoes, they're more like promoters while mamasan benefits huge $. You guys are just tricks working for crumbs
I missed this thread the first time but theres some funny shit in here. First of all BLM saying that chung tran only reviews midgets and 300 pound black girls and now hes a pimp? Thats some funny shit there.

And the mere fact that Chung may be a pimp is funny as shit too. Guy is as old as me and has been around just as long. Hes an old ass pimp. LOL
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2022, 08:37 PM
I missed this thread the first time but theres some funny shit in here. First of all BLM saying that chung tran only reviews midgets and 300 pound black girls and now hes a pimp? Thats some funny shit there.

And the mere fact that Chung may be a pimp is funny as shit too. Guy is as old as me and has been around just as long. Hes an old ass pimp. LOL Originally Posted by cage196
I said these new age pimps are just promoters tricks making crumbs, you guys figure out who these guys are, I don't follow the players or the AMPS politics around here. But do recognize lameness