Encounter: Chung Tran Could Eat No Fat, His Bitch Could Eat No Lean.. and Between the Two of Them, She Licked His Platter Clean!

ROFL! That was your best decision of the day, right there.

Thanks for sharing that encounter.

Keep ROS in Private - AG
  • Alien
  • 08-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Jesus.........
I'm utterly fucking speechless right now.

I mean, I had to stop when I was reading it a few times I was laughing so hard, but after stewing on the concept for a bit..... just.....dude.....

WHY
Lol. Probably looked like a peanut butter and banana sandwich up in there.

ROFL! That was your best decision of the day, right there.

Thanks for sharing that encounter.

Keep ROS in Private - AG Originally Posted by FattyMcGee
Lol. Probably looked like a peanut butter and banana sandwich up in there. Originally Posted by dallasfan
I just threw up in my mouth a little...
  • drjay
  • 08-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Lol Chung, you're so messed up it's you went all the way from depravity to comedy. Love it!
Lol Chung, you're so messed up it's you went all the way from depravity to comedy. Love it! Originally Posted by drjay
thanks drjay. I think

I was more "normal" today; I saw Honey at Pearls of Asia.. I did the math.. Shae cost 13 cents a pound, LOL, and Honey cost $1.74 per pound. of course this is not food items we're comparing. I'm certain that 99.4% of ECCIE Hobbyists would prefer Honey at her price point!
Jesus.........
I'm utterly fucking speechless right now.

I mean, I had to stop when I was reading it a few times I was laughing so hard, but after stewing on the concept for a bit..... just.....dude.....

WHY Originally Posted by Alien
its a dirty job but somebody gotta do it
Chung, are you joining a fraternity and this is part of an initiation?

Did she say something along the line of "Get In My Belly"? or "Get In My Kitty?"

If you go DATY, we will have to do a APB on you, and send a search and rescue team.
Oh man, this woman will eat Chung like a piece of Egg Roll someday... sum ting wong, wei weiiiii wong!!!
Hahaha... Nice one Chung !! You never fail to impress !!!
Norbit is that you? ������.
I'm late to the game but fantastic review hobby bro.. and for the record .. i enjoyed the midget.. not only your review but my own encounter with her!!!
Chung is a sick fuck. Lol. I need bleach to rinse my eyes. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Bwahahaha
You are the MAN