What TV shows do you watch regularly?

Austin City Limits on PBS
Las Vegas Jail - comes on late on Sunday night
Alot of History and Nat Geo channel stuff
On Thursdays there is a show called It Only Hurts When I Laugh - a Americas Funny Video type show but some of the people have GOT to be hurt real bad...some of the slip-ups are pretty dangerous.

Jonny Quest (and YES I spelled his name right!! and a kick-ass musical opening!!) and the other 60's cartoons like Space Ghost, The Herculoids, etc..back when ANIMATION was a real art and not computorized...AND the cartoons were not just 30 minute ADS for buying toys....

The People's Court with Judge Marilyn Milian--FRIGGIN HOTTIE!!
Antique Roadshow
The Final Days of World War II
Band of Brothers
Gunsmoke
Family Guy
Scarred on MTV
Also just heard that Beavis and Butthead are coming back to MTV with new episodes
I also have all three seasons of Flavor Of Love and both seasons of the Chappelle Show on DVD. Does those count??
Most people aren't even aware of Party Down on Starz. I loved the show. Too bad it's been canceled after only two seasons due to three of the characters getting pilots on other higher-paying shows.

Nice to see a fellow Freaks n Geeks lover! Originally Posted by iomega
If you are a freaks and Geeks lover we are now instant buddies,lol! I got the box set of the first and only season of the show and it was handsdown my fav gift for my bday last year! I hate that they cancelled Party down i love that show,they have some of the same actors from FandG's.
@1ThickBlonde that guy astonishes me that he gets in the water with those carnivorous fish,lol! I fish too so I love it,remember the man eating catfish? Omg!!
I forgot my two favorites from the Travel Channel:
Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman- this dude will eat anything!
No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
I love Anthony Bourdain he is off the hook hilarious and kinda sexy to me
The cable networks own me:

Mad Men- New season starts Sunday night!
True Blood- Thank God for DVR.
Entourage
Big Love
Sopranos
Six Feet Under- Best series finale ever.
The Pacific
Band of Brothers
Back 9 at Cherry Hills
Diners Drive Ins and Dives
It's always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Boondocks
South Park
Wipeout
Psych
Intervention & Obsessed.
Covert Affairs, Burn Notice- USA Network
Leverage
Chuck
CSI (Miami and Vegas)
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
First 48
click pic to watch... thanks Anonone

Katt Williams voice was perfect for this character on the Boondocks. Click pic to watch.
I used to love M*A*S*H growing up, though by that time they were all reruns.. only show that could make me laugh and wanna cry too. They gave Charles Winchester hell!

Jonny Quest (and YES I spelled his name right!! and a kick-ass musical opening!!) Originally Posted by ratboy jam
I finally agree with you RBJ. The Jonny Quest episode where they go hunting a Pterodacyl with bazookas while flying with jet packs is the coolest cartoon ever.

I think I am ready.

I also really want to tap Dexters sisters ass!

House
Law & Order
Cheers

Charlie Rose