The Political Forum is now just another forum.

Who is Asswipe?

And Pho Pockets? Is he Vietnamese?

Change has come. You may soon be going.
You never learn, do you? Originally Posted by lustylad
Okay then. First of all you were talking about Pittsburg not a particular county. You changed your tune when I pointed out the shortcomings. Then you doubled down with the gay shit. We all know the only thing you think is, it is not queer if you don't kiss LOL. keep telling yourself that.

The report found 27.9 percent of Pittsburgh’s households had incomes that put them in the lowest 20 percent of all households. Another way to explain it is that while 20 percent of all American households bring in less than $21,433 annually, 27.9 percent of households in the city of Pittsburgh have annual incomes that low.

Meanwhile, only 4.4 percent of Pittsburghers are considered wealthy, defined as being in the top 5 percent of the nation who have incomes of more than $200,000.

Pittsburgh ranked 55th for those with incomes between $106,101 and $200,000, who are classified as people in the 80th to 95th percentile of income.

Just 14.8 percent of the city’s population is in the top 20 percent income bracket, defined as people with annual incomes exceeding $106,101.
Here is the source since you can not spell Google LOL!
http://www.post-gazette.com/business...s/201506110024
Don’t you think Pho Pockets has earned a place on your short list? Along with Asswipe and Tatts? Originally Posted by bambino
Okay then. First of all you were talking about Pittsburg not a particular county. You changed your tune when I pointed out the shortcomings. Then you doubled down with the gay shit. We all know the only thing you think is, it is not queer if you don't kiss LOL. keep telling yourself that.

Here is the source since you can not spell Google LOL!
http://www.post-gazette.com/business...s/201506110024 Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Funny you should chime in, I was just talking about you Bambino. By the way My points has expired We all know how you like a good PM I am no Jenna but I will do my best LOL!
Who is Asswipe?

Change has come. You may soon be going. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He wishes I was. He has a thing for Asian snacks like SumYunGuy
Don’t you think Pho Pockets has earned a place on your short list? Along with Asswipe and Tatts? Originally Posted by bambino
Point well taken. They all ride the short bus anyway.
Who is Asswipe?

Change has come. You may soon be going. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

that would be you remember to hit the RTM button
Point well taken. They all ride the short bus anyway. Originally Posted by lustylad
In the Hobby world, your short list is not somewhere I want to be. Am I at the top of the list or is there other guys you want to hook up with more than me? I suggest you replace me with one of your conservative cohorts. I am not really into the brokeback mountain scene. But I am flattered to know you think I am that special. I was on Bambino's list but after a few good PM's he jilted me. LOL!

that would be you remember to hit the RTM button Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Are you getting points?
No
Then nobody’s rtm’ing you.

Pity.
Nothing has changed .
Yes...it has...
"These discussions will be very lightly moderated...

You all know the big forbidden topics...

Beyond that, you are on your own.

IF you choose to play in these discussions, you are on your own. Bring your own thick skin, neosporin and bandaids (or tourniquet, whatever). Don't come running to me, or the other moderators to save you because someone hurt your feelings, or you said something stupid and got your ass handed to you..."

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=754555
Poor Junior.
Poor Junior. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
who's Junior? is he related to WWE?

who are you related to? JL?

hahahahahahaaaaaa