Fucking bitches sticking their stinky beaks in your business.

Having a fantastic day TYVM!

Might take the boat out.
Unless Stig wants to meet for the trade.

We should go fishing someday! Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Invite please................ I'll bring the rod.
For any providers not aware, the infoshare forum on your forum list is for providers. It is similar to the men's locker room. Only providers can post there, except male mods do have access if needed. Info is private and can not be passed to anyone without access there.
  • FFH
  • 06-06-2014, 05:28 PM
I prefer the spelling this way.
eunuch

Just sayin
  • Devo
  • 06-06-2014, 05:36 PM
What a piss poor ending to a thread that started with so much Jerry Springer potential......
Invite please................ I'll bring the rod. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
Promises, promises....

Invite please................ I'll bring the rod. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge

Popeil pocket fisherman?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (126.5 KB, 126 views)
  • Devo
  • 06-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Popeil pocket fisherman? Originally Posted by amishgangster
Got my dad one of those to pull out amongst the 1,000 dollar Orvis fly rod guys when he is in Montana fishing beside Dick Cheney.

God I would have loved to see the looks...
  • BSer
  • 06-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Only in the Pittsburgh litter box can a thread that starts like this did can it descend into a conversation about the pocket fisherman
Only in the Pittsburgh litter box can a thread that starts like this did can it descend into a conversation about the pocket fisherman Originally Posted by BSer
And that is why the Pittsburgh litter box is now the #1 thread on all of Eccie...maybe on all hooker boards worldwide. Spread the word, tell your friends.
tatas....
embarrassment by the provider to admit she saw you....at this point you're not a resume booster....

"i have seen have never ever anywhere said anything bad about me and I have seen quite quite quite a few"
tatas....
embarrassment by the provider to admit she saw you....at this point you're not a resume booster....

"i have seen have never ever anywhere said anything bad about me and I have seen quite quite quite a few" Originally Posted by stevepar
Stevepar, it appears to me that the whole point why women are in the hobby misses you! They are just as embarrassed for having seen me as they are for having seen you buddy.
Tits, now,now,not nice to say bad things about Steve. Hey Tits, watermelons on sale, Wal Mart, got to the 64c to bridgville, then walk up the hill, big sign, Wal Mart.........
Stevepar, it appears to me that the whole point why women are in the hobby misses you! They are just as embarrassed for having seen me as they are for having seen you buddy. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I wouldn't be so sure about that Titatasddd..... I mean these gals are always texting and PMing me for another date...... These gals just luv me........... or at least they luv my huge wallet that is.
  • Devo
  • 06-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Only in the Pittsburgh litter box can a thread that starts like this did can it descend into a conversation about the pocket fisherman Originally Posted by BSer
Come on dude, the fucking thing STORES your lures inside itself!!!!!

No appreciation of the truly special things in life.

I think a few of you could PROBABLY BENEFIT from SPRAY ON HAIR TOO!!!!!
Come on dude, the fucking thing STORES your lures inside itself!!!!!

No appreciation of the truly special things in life.

I think a few of you could PROBABLY BENEFIT from SPRAY ON HAIR TOO!!!!! Originally Posted by Devo
Really Devo????? True the Pocket Fisherman will do in a pinch and can get the job done but just like the Pocket Pussy it is no substitution for the real thing.