Mary Landrieu Political Suicide

The margin of victory was due to the fact that independents voted for Obama. Gore and Kerry got 90% percent of the black vote and both lost. Originally Posted by flghtr65
The reason why they are called "independents" is because they don't vote along party lines ... and that group of voters shift from one election to the next. There may be a core of the independents who remain so through each election, but it is purely a numerical computation from one election to the next.

One day minority voters are going to realize that the liberal agenda of entitlement programs effectively suppresses them and makes them dependent on the party consistently increasing entitlements. And the liberals are "dependent" on the minority voters to get re-elected so they can piss off the conservatives' tax money staying in office. Gore, Kerry, and Obama have done NOTHING to advance the betterment of the minority communities in this country, nor have they done anything to create in the minority communities a self-respect and a respect for others. Here's the image:

"Picking up some "Great American Lager"!
BAck to the OP, the democratic party has pulled it's advertising from Louisiana. I wonder how Landrieu feels about her party now.
BAck to the OP, the democratic party has pulled it's advertising from Louisiana. I wonder how Landrieu feels about her party now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
At this point, one more Senate Seat loss is not a big deal.

Her runnoff campaign was sunk the minute President Obama opened his mouth the day after the Elections.
... the democratic party has pulled it's advertising from Louisiana. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No different than Obaminable pulling U.S. support from our allies.

Those who want to run in the next cycle will realize they are on their own.
The margin of victory was due to the fact that independents voted for Obama. Gore and Kerry got 90% percent of the black vote and both lost. The independents voted for Bush43 both times. The independents decided that eight years of Bush and Cheney was eight years too much. The independents decided to go with Obama in the next two elections. Originally Posted by flghtr65
90% of two quite different base numbers, flighty. Your mendacious and feeble attempt at deflection doesn't change the fact that Odumbo's margin of victory was entirely due to those who -- like Samuel Jackson -- voted for Odumbo because of his skin color.
I prefer the democrat party platform over the republican party platform. The republicans get the USA involved in needless wars, the trickle down theory does not work and their tax proposals favor the one percent instead of the middle class. I voted for Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Obama. Originally Posted by flghtr65

And when you voted for Obama purportedly for all those reasons, how did the fact that he is (half) black figure in? As a plus or a minus?
I prefer the democrat party platform over the republican party platform. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Really?

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/papers_pdf/78283.pdf

So you voted for Obaminable? Twice?

Might want to confer with these guys:

So now we know that flighter is insane. Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result each time...

By the way, trickle down (supply side economics) does work, how many necessary wars have democrats avoided until a republican was forced to fix it?, and cutting taxes like JFK, Reagan, and Bush grew the economy.
Really? I never bombed anyone's church. Originally Posted by flghtr65
But tell the truth. You have thought about it. Otherwise you never would have brought it up.

Jim
But tell the truth. You have thought about it. Otherwise you never would have brought it up.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
At least once, which is the one time he sat in one.
One day minority voters are going to realize that the liberal agenda of entitlement programs effectively suppresses them and makes them dependent on the party consistently increasing entitlements. And the liberals are "dependent" on the minority voters to get re-elected so they can piss off the conservatives' tax money staying in office. Gore, Kerry, and Obama have done NOTHING to advance the betterment of the minority communities in this country, nor have they done anything to create in the minority communities a self-respect and a respect for others. Here's the image:
Originally Posted by LexusLover
FYI LexlusLover, white people get food stamps too. Go watch the video of the fine citizens from Vicksburg, Mississippi. What did the last person interviewed in the video say? Voting republican has not helped him but it could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb62fpsyhC4

What did Reagan and Bush do to help minorities?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I have never thought about bombing any church. Your republican friends in the deep south who wear the white sheets with the pointed hoods have. They not only thought about it, they did it.
I have never thought about bombing any church. Your republican friends in the deep south who wear the white sheets with the pointed hoods have. They not only thought about it, they did it. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Those were Democrats back in the 60's and they aren't my friends. Sorry to disappoint ya.

Jim
Really?

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/papers_pdf/78283.pdf

So you voted for Obaminable? Twice?

Might want to confer with these guys:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Every time I look at this picture, I can hardly hold back my laughter at those two morons on the left with their pants around their ass.

If President Obama had a son, the one on the far left would be him.
90% of two quite different base numbers, flighty. Your mendacious and feeble attempt at deflection doesn't change the fact that Odumbo's margin of victory was entirely due to those who -- like Samuel Jackson -- voted for Odumbo because of his skin color. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBH, your statement is absolute nonsense. To get elected president, you have to win the electoral college. When Obama beat McCain and Mitt, Obama got over 300 electoral college votes. You only need 270 to win. Lets talk about the 2008 election. Obama won states like Iowa, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Minnesota. The population size of black people in these states extremely small. The vote from white people allowed Obama to win these states. Case closed, you lose.