Costumes?

I've always wanted a DPS woman cop.

Not in shorts, the pants, western style hat etc.

For some reason, that does it for me.

The other one is the Volleyball player getup....

Mmmmmm
White shirt with a lose tie around neck and nothing not even a panty!
Agree, nothing gets me hotter that seeing a hot lady dressed only in a man's dress shirt. Panties should never be a part of this outfit.

Ms Nikki--the thought of you in a white shirt, san-panties is giving me an early morning bonner of the highest quality.

Yep, I am just that Dirty Old Man that your mother and all your girl friends warned you about. There was a reason they warned you about me, I would be happy to demonstrate and show you why they warned you off of seeing guys like me when you are next back in Texas.
Nikki, how about you dressed in Jessica Rabbit outfit including red hair; long tight red dress with purple gloves....mmm. so sexy!! Afterall that is your nickname.
How about a simple bath robe over your birthday suit, as you pop fresh out of the shower. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I've lived that look before... and enjoyed it (thanks PG). I love sexy lingerie but a costume of Wonder Woman would be fine too. If she'd tie me up in her lasso of truth... I'd be helpless.
I always did like those Tilted Kilt outfits...mmm!!! Nikki would look so HOTT in this outfit. Yes, including the beer at hand.
Nikki, how about you dressed in Jessica Rabbit outfit including red hair; long tight red dress with purple gloves....mmm. so sexy!! Afterall that is your nickname. Originally Posted by tapatio254
Here
you guys are fueling my imagination even more. harley quin and jessica rabbit would be awesome.