Guys asking for 'Specials'

if a lady does not advertize specials thats fine , what is confusing is when they have " ask me about specials " or similar on their showcase and website and freak out when you ask them . I hear guys complain of that all the time , so if you dont want to be asked a start would be not to ask to be asked ?
You know ( ass kisser that I am) I think Val is special ALL the time and I'm with Cpal.. come on down to the Gulf Coast....maby........... just maby the best bang for the buck in the biz... xoxo d2
Don't tell me your a bag hag lol? Just dropped 5 large on a Chanel 2.55 bag for the wife. Now she wants a Hermes Berkin.

Sorry I missed you in Nashville. Hope to catch you next time around.

You know me too well....

Are you saying it's not enough that I did in fact conduct myself very professionally when responding to him directly? So I should now keep my rants to myself as well in case there *might* be a chance a client would read them?...Not gonna happen. I don't walk on eggshells or bite my tongue on this board simply because there are clients on it....(And no, my business does not suffer one bit from my cuntiness).

Exactly. Originally Posted by Valerie
You know ( ass kisser that I am) I think Val is special ALL the time and I'm with Cpal.. come on down to the Gulf Coast....maby........... just maby the best bang for the buck in the biz... xoxo d2 Originally Posted by dennis2
Aww.. Thank you baby
She should post some taint.
She should post some taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
No taint in my threAD damnit!
Lol, I agree! Unless my ad says something about "specials", I do not appreciate being asked about one or even worse, haggle my rates!