Providers that try to scam the customer out of the 1 hour session.

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Whitehippy is Davidfree's new handle. Originally Posted by THN
Yep - exact same style.
I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Whitehippy is Davidfree's new handle. Originally Posted by THN

Do you have any proof to back up your accusation?

Moderators, please fully investigate this claim. I have nothing to hide.
In your post, you've insulted me multiple times. You've called me butt hurt, pathetic, a bitter stalker, and alluded that I'm not a real man. All this despite the fact that you've never met me, you don't know me, and you don't know the full details of this situation either. TheEccie214, does it make you feel better when you put others down? Do you feel more like a man? After all, you are the heroic white knight coming in and saving the innocent damsel in distress while vanquishing the horrible monsters who besiege her...how noble of you. Your insults and juvenile name calling speak more of you than me...you need to work on your insecurity issues.

Now I can't speak for David because I don't know him and he has nothing to do with me. However I will speak for myself. Let me make one thing clear, I NEVER wanted to set up an appointment with Jules. I screened her and she failed my screening. I rejected her. That's not to say she is a bad provider. I'm sure she is a great provider for some men, just not the one for me. Even in the one and only PM I sent to Jules in early May, I never told her I wanted to meet her. I never sent her my references. So exactly how am I butt-hurt now?

Since early May, I haven't contacted or referenced her even once in eccie. How exactly am I a bitter stalker now? Even now, she was the one who addressed me first in this thread and that's why I responded to her. Otherwise, I would have continued ignoring her just like I've done for the past 2 months.

You don't even know me and yet you jump in this thread and claim that I'm upset because Jules screens and doesn't see certain people. Can you provide any proof to substantiate this claim of yours...or are you just talking out of your ass? You insinuate that I'm upset because Jules screened and rejected me...but can you provide any proof of that? Jules never screened me because I never tried to set up a meeting with her. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Pretty good huh? And that was just off the top of my head while taking a dump.
Why contact a provider the minute you sign up if you had no interest in meeting? If I was rejected why even send a pm at all? So you are just a time waster? Come on dude.

Not to mention you opened your account the same exact day the review went up. Not sure why you are shocked that people don't believe your story.

Your posts are very long winded and are very similar to those of hobbyists that have been posting for years.
Why contact a provider the minute you sign up if you had no interest in meeting? If I was rejected why even send a pm at all? So you are just a time waster? Come on dude. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I sent you a short brief PM (the first and only PM I sent you) in early May because I wanted to give you a second chance and receive your input. When you ignored my PM, I decided not to contact you again and I haven't.

Time waster? It must have taken you a minute to read my message and it's not like you replied to it anyway so none of your time was taken up in replying. Grasping on straws, much?

OK, so now you're saying it's suspect that I joined eccie on the same day that Brass Balls decided to post his NO review of you. I have nothing to do with Brass Balls and I'm not connected to him in anyway. Don't take my word for it, let's have the moderators investigate my account and Brass Balls to check if I'm the second handle. Like I said, I have nothing to hide.
It was far from short or brief... A second chance? How does a brand new member who has never contacted me give me a second chance? Getting your handles mixed up?

If you are who we ALL suspect im pretty sure in all of your years of having multiple handles and getting banned you have figured out how to mask your IP address.
And he goes back and adds more after you reply rather than replying to your reply like a normal person would. He has to try and look like he already addressed your thoughts. This is better than watching reruns of Gilmore Girls on my lunch break.
And he goes back and adds more after you reply rather than replying to your reply like a normal person would. He has to try and look like he already addressed your thoughts. This is better than watching reruns of Gilmore Girls on my lunch break. Originally Posted by THN
Who else is a known editor of posts? Hmmmm
David you are the true definition of a troll and all you do is repeat yourself over and over again like the chorus to a bad really bad rap song.

I guess just cross your fingers and pray that I get a justified no review due to my horrible services because as of yet I'm batting pretty good on that one. Or you can always make ANOTHER of your many fake handles and try to book that way.

Any guy that would purposely try to see a provider that does not want to see them and has told them that more than once is a damn weirdo and danger to this community.

You have way more bad reviews from providers than I will ever have Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Davidfree is a fine, young gentleman who has done absolutely nothing wrong, but gets a bad rap on this forum anyway.

WhiteHippy and David posting like they've been victims in this hobby is funnier than anything I've seen on this board in a while. Two guys butt hurt because they can't get a hooker to see them if they pay - that's pathetic. Luckily most of the ladies around here know that it's not their pathetic selves they have to be worried about, it's the fact they're dangers to the ladies that work in the hobby.

All I have learned from this thread is that Jules screens and doesn't see people she's not comfortable with. In response these guys throw mud at her like there is something wrong with her because she doesn't want to see them. "See me or else" type mentality. Real men there.

Bitter stalkers - please fill in the blank's if I'm missing something. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And the White Knight comes riding in to rescue Jules again, and get nothing in return again for the rescue....as usual.

That about sums it up Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Sure does.
And he goes back and adds more after you reply rather than replying to your reply like a normal person would. He has to try and look like he already addressed your thoughts. This is better than watching reruns of Gilmore Girls on my lunch break. Originally Posted by THN
I went back and added to my reply because after I pressed reply, I noticed that Jules had gone back and added more to her post (post#64) and that was the post I was replying to...so according to your impeccable logic, I guess both Jules and I are abnormal people, eh?
Who else is a known editor of posts? Hmmmm Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You since you went back and edited your post (post#64).
It was far from short or brief... A second chance? How does a brand new member who has never contacted me give me a second chance? Getting your handles mixed up?

If you are who we ALL suspect im pretty sure in all of your years of having multiple handles and getting banned you have figured out how to mask your IP address. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I PMed you towards the end of my screening of you. All of the guys I contacted except one had negative opinions of you and told me not to meet you. So that's what I mean by giving you a second chance, to see if you were different from the way the guys talked about you. When you ignored my first and only PM, I decided not to contact you again.

Just because you write ALL in caps doesn't mean everyone here supports you, but nice try though. You don't give enough credit to the mods and admins of this site, I'm sure they can figure out if I'm a second handle. Please do let them know that you suspect I'm the second handle of whoever you suspect so they can do a thorough investigation. I'm looking forward to the results of this investigation.
Guys.....I just had a delicious lunch at my favorite Indian restaurant and am all caught up...
Hijack over

Agree that it's a little unprofessional for a girl to shower on my time but.....at least that pussy tastes better
I PMed you towards the end of my screening of you. All of the guys I contacted except one had negative opinions of you and told me not to meet you. So that's what I mean by giving you a second chance, to see if you were different from the way the guys talked about you. When you ignored my first and only PM, I decided not to contact you again.

Just because you write ALL in caps doesn't mean everyone here supports you, but nice try though. You don't give enough credit to the mods and admins of this site, I'm sure they can figure out if I'm a second handle. Please do let them know that you suspect I'm the second handle of whoever you suspect so they can do a thorough investigation. I'm looking forward to the results of this investigation. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Not one of these men stepped up and backed this claim up... How did you contact these men and hear back that fast if you had only signed up mins prior to sending me a pm? You just said you sent the pm towards the end of my "screening" so how did you, a non eccie member contact these guys?
Davidfree is a fine, young gentleman who has done absolutely nothing wrong, but gets a bad rap on this forum anyway.

And the White Knight comes riding in to rescue Jules again, and get nothing in return again for the rescue....as usual.

Sure does. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Tell us just ONE verified provider you've seen on this site to prove you're not just a troll.