If someone went inside your home.... What would you

People tend to break in in small teams....If there's more than one then it's shoot quickly... I recommend this ~15 round shot gun. You will totally fuck up your house with this but you will also be worry free as you will hit your target even if your aim is bad as fuck.

https://www.impactguns.com/utu-uts15...799004003.aspx

but if it's one person then I have a totally different strategy planned...Shooting someone is overrated...but killing someone takes vision..vision in the sense of visualization.....so here's my vision....these days I'm more of a slow cooked pot roast kinda guy and have made the emotionless transition.... I'm still kinda paranoid based on how I grew up so I have my place booby trapped to a degree and I have a couple of hidden / secret walls to retreat to if needed. So break in at your own risk...I would probably hit you with a tranquilizer gun (less messy) hog tie you once you fall asleep, and then wait as you come to (in chains) .I will then interrogate you ...find out where you're from and other such personal things...it will be a complete and total animalistic experience. You living or dying at this point is up to you...I may prefer torture but I don't think I would shoot the perp in the back as it's just not right

I am not crazy though so don't be thinking that...I consider myself a wonderful guy especially if your my friend. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You sir have one hell of an imagination I like lol
You sir have one hell of an imagination I like lol Originally Posted by Cendell M

I've waited my whole life for a white woman to tell me that. Thank you sweetie
I've waited my whole life for a white woman to tell me that. Thank you sweetie Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LOL
People tend to break in in small teams....If there's more than one then it's shoot quickly... I recommend this ~15 round shot gun. You will totally fuck up your house with this but you will also be worry free as you will hit your target even if your aim is bad as fuck.

https://www.impactguns.com/utu-uts15...799004003.aspx

but if it's one person then I have a totally different strategy planned...Shooting someone is overrated...but killing someone takes vision..vision in the sense of visualization.....so here's my vision....these days I'm more of a slow cooked pot roast kinda guy and have made the emotionless transition.... I'm still kinda paranoid based on how I grew up so I have my place booby trapped to a degree and I have a couple of hidden / secret walls to retreat to if needed. So break in at your own risk...I would probably hit you with a tranquilizer gun (less messy) hog tie you once you fall asleep, and then wait as you come to (in chains) .I will then interrogate you ...find out where you're from and other such personal things...it will be a complete and total animalistic experience. You living or dying at this point is up to you...I may prefer torture but I don't think I would shoot the perp in the back as it's just not right

I am not crazy though so don't be thinking that...I consider myself a wonderful guy especially if your my friend. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Dang that's some Special Forces type of action

I was thinking of sneaking in your house to tuck you in bed,but I have to re-evaluate
Dang that's some Special Forces type of action

I was thinking of sneaking in your house to tuck you in bed,but I have to re-evaluate Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Ha!!!