Syeira Pink - NCNS

A good portion of the high emotions associated with this post seems to come from the label attached to what happened: "no show." But I would hope most would agree that if we dial the rhetoric back a bit, knowing that a lady stopped responding after an appointment was set (even if the precise location is not shared yet) is still frustrating. You don't have to spend the time driving there to be disappointed but you still may have been inconvenienced. If you shift to Plan B too soon, and the first lady then confirms, you'll be in trouble with someone. If you wait too long, just in case the first lady does finally respond and is available, by the time you give up on her your window of opportunity may have closed. Even if it hasn't closed, it may be harder to find a good "substitute" at that point; even if you have a Plan B in mind, she may have made other plans while you were waiting on the first lady.

If nothing more, recounting the facts, calmly and objectively, without using a hot-button label like "no show" might avoid some of the arguments about the exact meaning of "appointment" and "no show."

P.S. I have no direct knowledge of what took place and am not taking sides.
In my opinion, the above is totally wrong. If an appointment is not an appointment without an address, then there is never an appointment with the 2 call system. So, according to copierguy, the only way a NCNS happens with the 2 call system, is you drive to the designated location, and then the lady gives you an address, at which time you show at the address, and you then are given the apartment number or room number, at which time she doesn't answer the door!?

In my opinion, once the lady agrees on a date time, it is an appointment. At that time both sides have accepted that any failure to notify the other of a change, is a NCNS.

Copierguy, the award below is for you:
Originally Posted by 69er
So according 69er and his 2-call system, even if the lady does NOT answer your several attempts of calling her and Emailing her and PMing her over a 12,24, or 48 hour period, you STILL go to her general location and wait because you have no address so, you can't knock on her door, and call her some more??? (This coming from a guy that NEVER wrote a review) ............. are you fucking kidding me?

69er thank you for the award but, i never seen the lady in question. I am simply making a point of get a clue. Take a hint and move on. with that said:
69er, this award is for YOU

CG
Thebizz: I dig your style.
  • 69er
  • 08-02-2011, 01:16 PM
So according 69er and his 2-call system, even if the lady does NOT answer your several attempts of calling her and Emailing her and PMing her over a 12,24, or 48 hour period, you STILL go to her general location and wait because you have no address so, you can't knock on her door, and call her some more??? (This coming from a guy that NEVER wrote a review) ............. are you fucking kidding me? Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I am having a problem following what you are trying to say. That happens when you have a single sentence that is more than 60 words in length, with multiple grammitical errors.

I was pointing out that with your definition of NCNS, to what ludicrous ends a guy would have to go, before being able to call it a NCNS. I guess that was lost on you.

As far as my never having written a review, you are correct that I have not done so here at ECCIE. Where I had a negative experience that didn't seem to fit with the general population, I posted in the Locker Room, where I got lots of "me too" responses. Seems to be fewer guys polishing the armor in there. I've decided to pay my money, and support the site in that way... somebody's gotta pay for the bandwidth. Also, aren't you the, "pot calling the kettle black." You have been quite the author yourself, 3 reviews.

69er thank you for the award but, i never seen the lady in question. I am simply making a point of get a clue. Take a hint and move on. with that said:
69er, this award is for YOU

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
You don't need to have seen the lady, to polish the armor for a future appointment, or be viewed as the knight for all ladies! If you think some smilies giving me the finger will rile me up, LOL... I'm going to refrain from stooping to your level.
The reality in this business is that if you make an appointment and do no followup multiple times, you WILL get more NC/NS than those that do. Most guys will follow up the day before, the day of, and often just before leaving for the appointment. And sometimes STILL get NC/NS, though far less often than those who do thier follow up work.

It is good business? Nope. Does it even make sense? Nope. Is it reality? Yep.

I do not leave for a session unless I have a final confirmation. Most expereinced guys on here would say if you cannot get a confirmation at least within 24 hours, its not a vaild appointment and not a NC/NS. Go to plan B. Especialy if its someone with a history of NS or no history at all. Even when I was seeing the same provider every week for months, I called her every time before leaving for the session. Shit happens and I do everything I can to avoid being dissappointed

That said, If you feel its a NC/NS, report it. Just be prepaired for more experienced guys and providers to "instruct" you on what most consider a real NC/NS
My position is that if you're given a time and a date, it's an appointment confirmation or not. Once someone has said that they will see you, it's on until they contact you and call it off. Period, no exceptions. That's how appointments work in the real world. My office doesn't call to confirm when I'm going to see a client is coming. I show up. I don't call to confirm that the Court is having a hearing on the date set in an order. I by God show up. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I was gonna respond, but TTH says it all right here.
Stick to that rationale and your in for a LOT of dissappointment in this hobby.
Stick to that rationale and your in for a LOT of dissappointment in this hobby. Originally Posted by Bubba3452

+1

There is a big difference between court (real life) and the hobby, I see the rationale, but it does not work in the hobby, you have to verify the appointment at least twice.
Deleted.
Stick to that rationale and your in for a LOT of dissappointment in this hobby. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
You're confusing two separate things: (1) is it a NCNS if you both agree to an appointment but you are later unable to get confirmation from her? ("yes," IMHO); and (2) is it smart for you to drive to a general location after unsuccessfully trying to get confirmation in the hope that she'll suddenly start responding ? ("no," IMHO).
I understand the difference. I also understand how things work in this hobby with many of the girls.

Dont expect rational behavior from some of these girls, especialy the new and young ones.

If you feel its a NC/NS, then report it.
Most guys will follow up the day before, the day of, and often just before leaving for the appointment. And sometimes STILL get NC/NS, though far less often than those who do thier follow up work. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Dont expect rational behavior from some of these girls, especialy the new and young ones. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
I suspect the need for multiple confirmations (and still a risk of NC/NS) varies significantly based on the lady. Although there have been a couple of exceptions, most of my "regulars" have been very professional and reliable. But I rarely see the "new and young ones." Trade-offs.
I understand the difference. I also understand how things work in this hobby with many of the girls.

Dont expect rational behavior from some of these girls, especialy the new and young ones.

If you feel its a NC/NS, then report it. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Unless they are travelers in a hotel, most married guys take time off of work to schedule these appointments. The ladies have the luxury of making their own schedules unless this is a secret life away from their civy lives. Taking time off involves planning outside of hobby time. It's an extreme inconvenience to take time off only to be shuttered at the time of the appointment.

By not pointing out the NCNS, we are giving latitude to continue poor business/consumer behavior. When a NCNS is vehemently defended, all it does is reinforce the offender's rationalization the for the NCNS. This goes for both providers and hobbyists.
Syiera Pink is a great visit, she kicks ass and yes I am her white knight.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what did I say?

If you feel its a NC/NS, report it.

Your point is completly valid. It just not change how some of these girls do business. There are many many on here you never hear a complaint about of any kind becasue they have learned how to take care of business. I try to find those and not the flavor of the week.

Not everyone will agree with you about a specific incident but that is the nature of the board.

Unless they are travelers in a hotel, most married guys take time off of work to schedule these appointments. The ladies have the luxury of making their own schedules unless this is a secret life away from their civy lives. Taking time off involves planning outside of hobby time. It's an extreme inconvenience to take time off only to be shuttered at the time of the appointment.

By not pointing out the NCNS, we are giving latitude to continue poor business/consumer behavior. When a NCNS is vehemently defended, all it does is reinforce the offender's rationalization the for the NCNS. This goes for both providers and hobbyists. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler