Maybe you missed it.

Actually, having read many of LL opinion's, I would say he is smarter than just about everyone on this board. Beyond that, though, he is clearly disciplined and structured in his posts, and accurately posts supporting evidence. Although he and I don't agree on everything, I can at least see he has a rational basis for his posts, and makes a credible argument. Also, unlike littletex/eva, he doesn't repeat the same boring BS almost every time, either. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL, thank you, but, as you know, it is difficult to soar with Eagles, ....

..... when one must roost with Buzzards on this board.

Keep the faith and maintain your own excellent quality posts. We don't have to always agree, but we can always respectfully disagree.
JL, thank you, but, as you know, it is difficult to soar with Eagles, ....

..... when one must roost with Buzzards on this board.

Keep the faith and maintain your own excellent quality posts. We don't have to always agree, but we can always respectfully disagree. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Amen to that, my brother!
Actually, TGBeldin, being "from D.C." means that statistically there's greater than average chance that you are a functionally illiterate, lib-retarded faggot. After all, how many times did you elect Marion Barry? And your "stupid '#Grubered'" ass probably voted for Odumbo as well! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Another data point that confirms what is truly on the mind(?) of many posters here.

So articulate you aren't.
Actually, having read many of LL opinion's, I would say he is smarter than just about everyone on this board. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That may be, but when the crux of his post to me centers on where I live rather than addressing the question I asked, i.e. what he would suggest to solve the Pakistani hostage situation, it is hard to see his brilliance.
Another data point that confirms what is truly on the mind(?) of many posters here.

So articulate you aren't.
Originally Posted by TGBeldin
You were the one who came into the forum comparing dick size to IQs and equating weapons to phallic symbols, TGBeldin; so, imagine what "data point" you confirm.
Actually, having read many of LL opinion's, I would say he is smarter than just about everyone on this board. Beyond that, though, he is clearly disciplined and structured in his posts, and accurately posts supporting evidence. Although he and I don't agree on everything, I can at least see he has a rational basis for his posts, and makes a credible argument.
Also, unlike littletex/eva, he doesn't repeat the same boring BS almost every time, either. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
While I don't disagree with you about whether LL is intelligent or not, a "true" opinion is neither right nor wrong. Should there be gun free zones? Neither an opinion of "yes" or "no" is incorrect. It's when you take your opinion and believe it is 100% correct that you are incorrect.
You were the one who came into the forum comparing dick size to IQs and equating weapons to phallic symbols, TGBeldin; so, imagine what "data point" you confirm. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have a close female friend who equates truck size to dick size.

Does that count?
In Pakistan seven gunmen entered a military school and slaughtered 140 students and teachers. They executed boys and girls. They burned teachers alive in front of their students before killing them. I know, some of you short sighted SOBs will want to know what does this have to do with us. Why should we even care about Pakistan. They're not our friend.

It's this, they chose to kill children to make a point. They went to a country near a military base where they don't care too much about your rights. They killed children and made no demands. They just wanted to kill children for revenge.

Imagine an American school with a student population of 3,000 kids. Now imagine a half dozen thugs arriving at the school with weapons and explosives. They are not there to take hostages or to get concessions for a political cause. They are there to simply kill as many people as they can before they are put down like rabid dogs. What is there to stop them? Unarmed security guards, unarmed teachers, unarmed children, all with orders to cooperate until the police arrive to get the demands of the kidnappers. They're not there to kidnap, they're there to kill. So while the alarm goes out and the cops arrive to set up a command post, the guns are going off. If you're a teacher which would you rather do; kneel and wait for a bullet or to be doused and set ablaze or would you rather have a chance to go down fighting for yourself and the kids? Right now the only things that those kids have is a sign that says "Gun Free Zone". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think arming the teachers, with the appropriate training, is a good idea. It is a shame that many school systems also have cops these days, but that is the world the liberals have created.
Back in my day, a football coach or two is all that was needed to keep things running smoothly.
Well, it sure looks like someone's on his cycle... You're just lashing out at everyone within shittin' distance, IBIdiot! And Grubering complete strangers.

and IBHomo and LLIdiot need to get a room! Jesus!

YOW!
Keep the faith and maintain your own excellent quality posts. We don't have to always agree, but we can always respectfully disagree. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Gu-AWD! That will be the day!
Gu-AWD! That will be the day! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, .... I was addressing JL, but if you tried hard it might work for you, too.
Well, it sure looks like someone's on his cycle... ...... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But the good thing about Speedo is his cycle ends in a few days .....

... yours on the other hand just keeps flowing!!!!
Back in my day, a football coach or two is all that was needed to keep things running smoothly. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Armed with custom made paddles carefully crafted as work shop projects.

Two choices: Pain or Pleasure (Really ... No Pain).
Well, it sure looks like someone's on his cycle... You're just lashing out at everyone within shittin' distance, IBIdiot! And Grubering complete strangers.

and IBHomo and LLIdiot need to get a room! Jesus!

YOW!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Considering how your dick size equals your IQ of 1 (or less than 1), you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you exemplify TGBeldin's notion of equating the two.
and IBHomo and LLIdiot need to get a room! Jesus! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Jesus shows up is that a 3 some?

I am not attracted to guys, btw, I just noticed you included him in the slur.

My guess is "they" won't like that down at Nau's .... and the next thing you know you will be sitting down at the end of the counter where the undesireable's are sent.