Ladies input. His role.

Boardman, I really don't buy pussy anymore so really I have no foooking dog in the hunt. The only tome I spend money on pussy is if my OG gives it to me. So it really ain't that important. I never understood what a fucktard was any way. Have a good day. Tooodlez.....
You are the dog...You put yourself there.

You claim you don't engage, I said you do and showed it to you...clear as day.

You deflect and then later you justify engaging because you say she came after you on the other board. I don't see where she did other than engaging in a discussion you might have been a part of.

Don't want to be called out on stupid shit? Stop posting stupid shit...
Was going to place my input but I see this thread is headed in the wrong direction per usual.
Back on topic for a second....
I love when the woman communicates with me as I do with her.
Makes the session 3 times better.
Hey Cherri. I’ve missed you. You can still post. Just ignore the others lol
Was going to place my input but I see this thread is headed in the wrong direction per usual. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum

Most of us would love to hear what you have to say...I promise.
.Anytime a Lady, Caucasian, has an issue with a black guy it's not always the black guys fault.. Originally Posted by shinepro

No one here knows if your black, pink or green. Just because you say you're a black person doesn't mean you are. You are however the most racist person on this entire board. This whole buckwheat/sambo Persona that you constantly spew you're annoying shit from is so horribly racist -I am overwhelmed with amazement that you haven't been banned. Personally I hate it and I hate you. I tried putting you on ignore, but sadly the ignore feature does not fully block your dumbass name and thread titles. So what's the point? Perhaps I can recommend a code change to this program.

People dislike me for a whole flurry of reasons...usually not my race.

But I will repeat what I said again, on topic.

Most guys would die to have their SO or ATF give them more detail about what they like. Guys, at least the ones I know, totally are into that. Makes their world easy.

It's the sex version of a wedding registry...no guessing. Originally Posted by B Three
No man could dislike you...sex AND cookies... I mean.... wow.

And yes more open conversation about likes and dislikes between all partners it's too infrequent, but so needed

...Your refusal to do so then immediately play the race card to deflect the fact that you got called out is a fucktard move. Originally Posted by boardman
+1
Was going to place my input but I see this thread is headed in the wrong direction per usual. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
If the cmmunity moderators will please take extra note of the involved referenced post. The idea of "information exchange" has been greatly hampered my username: shinepro. If you could please remove this person from this board it will be a much more successful website
OP did make a thread for the guys, but sadly it got buried in all the crap that is coed. It's a bummer it got buried because I really wanted to see more guys respond.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2537508 Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

BR4P had a mic drop moment. It's gonna be hard to improve on what he said.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-04-2019, 05:00 PM
pray do tell..
pray do tell.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Pray as we do that tomorrow as they say, is a new day. So will be the topic of conversation in these fooooooking shit storm threads!
If you're simply a gentlemen during screening, booking, and the session, you will definitely have a good time. Also communication is key to having a good connection so don't be afraid to chat a little bit, and if theres something you are totally loving or something new you want to try let us know! All of us that are in the business for the right reasons love to please, so just sit back and relax.
Simple kindness and respect goes very far!