Ladies & Gents: What would you be more upset with?

I hope it wasn't me that came across as being judgemental about that, because that wasn't my intent at all. I can't judge the man who pays me if I take his money and we're both enjoying horizontal refreshments together. Originally Posted by alluringava
I like that! But I prefer "The SL Slamdango" (Patient Pending, All rights Reserved!)
  • Gucci
  • 01-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Horizontal Refreshments, . . . . I Like That ! !
Yeah, even Gods not immune to the occasional f-up.
Didn't He create us in the first place.
Created in His image right. Originally Posted by bojulay
If thats true.... there are many providers who have seen me naked. They certainly realize GOD has a sense of humor!
  • Laz
  • 01-04-2012, 08:01 AM
What? Trust is important to you? But you are here with 4 reviews? You talk about 'trusting' your own SO but you cheat with impunity? So...you are not trustable but expect her to be? Is that what I hear? Or am I missing something? Originally Posted by Sonja
I have no SO to be cheating on at the moment. So yes you missed a critical factor.
Listen, you are all cheaters, but don't expect your women to be? Really? You believe in a total double standard. Something that would break your HEARTS, EGO and MINDS- if your Women DID IT. You run around here thinking you are some kind of Studs, which most of you are NOT.
I want to say something really important to all you men. While you are screwing around here and ignoring your wife, there is some guy out there, who thinks she is totally HOT. It is your best friend, your neighbor or a co-worker. And she might just be fucking him.
She is much better than you at this deception, because women are better at lying. If you are blowing her off, she could likely be having sex with your best friend. Men and women are not THAT different. She also loves her family, but women do not take to being ignored. Even if she is tired of sex with YOU, it doesnt mean she is tired of passion, and sex with others. So, while you think late nights on this message board are all a 'get over' on your part.....If I were you I'd be paying much more attention to your own wife. And while you are in your man cave, what she is doing on her own cell. Wives also have 'the internet'. Originally Posted by Sonja
OK sonja That told us

Let's all go and look after our SO's

See U
Much like above I would endure a horrible
painful slow drawn out death.

Body desecrated grave violated

Tombstone thrown in the landfill.
My wife has told me on quite a few occasions that I can do whatever I want with another woman...as long as there is no penetration of either of the woman's concealed entrances.

But, knowing that she can be very fiery, I don't think she would care to know if I ever took her up on that offer. On the one hand, a one-night stand of foreplay and oral could lead to the lady wanting more...causing friction or more in my marriage. So, meeting with a provider (proven and known) is the best way to get the NSA that my wife has allowed.

Even knowing that she gave me license to play, she didn't ask for me to go reporting it back to her.

Quick backstory that goes towards context. My wife cheated on me 3 different times with 3 different guys during our pre-marriage days. These weren't the "I wanted another cock" type of flings, these were the "I don't know if I want to be with you" type of ordeals. Why I took her back/stayed in her life is not important. So, I know the pain of being told about spending the night with someone else. That is not intended as an excuse for my hobbying, but just as a perspective that I have been on the other side of this scenario.
but she comes home at the end of the day.
Besides she is too much into her mom
mindset to do anything to break up the
family for diff dick.

Not that I don't wonder.
When a routine is established over years.
These PSE sessions she drops from
no where while welcome suprises
do raise an eyebrow in hindsight.

I don't flaunt it.
I expect her to CYA as well.

All is well.