No way Mooshell is a female!!!

lol

I Dont wanna read the review! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Look who is talking about reviews. Massage and HJTC at the AMP.

Hobby King of ECCIE, I don't think so.

Do you even like white women? Sixteen out of Twenty times you went to the AMP. Numbers don't lie Johnny Rebb, unless these reviews were fictional. According to Austin Ellen, white independents won't even see you.

You talk a lot smack for someone who has a lot baggage on here.
lol ^^^^^^^^
I wonder if “she” could pass the physical? BTW, why are you deleting your posts? What are you afraid of? Another stalking ban? Originally Posted by bambino
He'll just come back as HoseHummer...oh that’s right he can't...that mandale is PERMABANNED!!
I wonder if “she” could pass the physical? BTW, why are you deleting your posts? What are you afraid of? Another stalking ban? Originally Posted by bambino
You squealing to the mods again?

That usually means you’ve been bested in all your attempts to be clever and are out of fresh ideas.

So now the tantrum. Accompanied by public butt hurt and rage whining.

We’ve seen this every few months out of you leading up to spending time in the cooler. It’s a pattern.

Don’t let you imagination get the best of you. There isn’t a lot of either.

You post so much garbage that it’s impossible to get around it.

Rage on, big guy!
This message is hidden because bb1961 is on your ignore list.
A trip back in the Odummer Time Machine!!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20040627...ws26060403.htm
A trip back in the Odummer Time Machine!!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/20040627...ws26060403.htm Originally Posted by bambino
How was Obama born in Kenya when his daddy was studying economics at the University of Hawaii? That's the university his mother was going to at same time.

Trump hired the best private investigators that money could buy. What did they find? Nothing.

The DJIA gained 12,000 points under Obama. What's the matter everyone's 401k went up but yours?
lol ^^^^^^^^ Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bragging about reviews and you can't even get full service at the AMP.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2812999
How was Obama born in Kenya when his daddy was studying economics at the University of Hawaii? That's the university his mother was going to at same time.

Trump hired the best private investigators that money could buy. What did they find? Nothing.

The DJIA gained 12,000 points under Obama. What's the matter everyone's 401k went up but yours? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Ask Hillary, she started the birther thing!!!!! I guess you didn’t read the link, or you didn’t comprehend it.
Bragging about reviews and you can't even get full service at the AMP.

Originally Posted by adav8s28
In Pittsburgh you can. Youngstown too.
Ask Hillary, she started the birther thing!!!!! I guess you didn’t read the link, or you didn’t comprehend it. Originally Posted by bambino
Any link in a storm.

Nothing reputable for a change.
Any link in a storm.

Nothing reputable for a change. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Refute it.

The DJIA gained 12,000 points under Obama. What's the matter everyone's 401k went up but yours? Originally Posted by adav8s28

everyone's 401k who had a 401k went up. it went up under Trump too. and most every president over the last 50 years. how 'bout that Obama debt, sparky?

it doesn't matter if Obama had been born on Uranus. as long as his mother was a US citizen he's a citizen. the real question is why did Obama knowingly allow and/or plant the story he was born in Kenya? because he did. why? did he think it would give him some sort of appeal?

the birther controversy is Obama's fault for that. and it was Clinton's campaign that used it when she began to fall behind Obama. Trump only recycled it. it's called politics.

Trump is right about one thing, Obama lied and claimed foreign student status to get a full scholarship to Occidental college. that's why he'll never release any transcripts or records.
Refute it. Originally Posted by bambino
I refute it.