No, Jeb is NOT a good choice for the GOP in 2016...

If the choice is between Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton, how is voting for either of them good for America? They are both "electable", and both disastrous anti-freedom corporatist crony capitalists.

We need to work on making better people "electable".

I'd support any candidate if I thought s/he was honest, and meant what they said. Even a liberal or conservative. It would be such a refreshing change.

None of the current prospects on either side meet those criteria. And no, not even Rand Paul. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Which is Hanoi COG speak for he is going to vote for Gary Johnson or someone similar, once again.

Why? Because Hanoi COG knows GJ doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning an election and he then will be able to continue with his never ending bitching and moaning about every winning candidate.

Hanoi COG is like a broken record. He repeats the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and so on and so forth!
Seems like you have the same response to my posts, every time. Kind of like, oh, I don't know, maybe . . . a broken record? And the funniest thing is, I've explained my position to you several times, in words a kindergartener could understand, and you STILL don't get it!

Which is Hanoi COG speak for he is going to vote for Gary Johnson or someone similar, once again.

Why? Because Hanoi COG knows GJ doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning an election and he then will be able to continue with his never ending bitching and moaning about every winning candidate.

Hanoi COG is like a broken record. He repeats the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and so on and so forth! Originally Posted by bigtex
Not really. Other than the occasionally gratuitous insults he throws my way for my sincerely held religious beliefs and opposition to diversity, he is quite an intelligent poster with many varied ideas of merit. I don't really like him but I do respect him and have learned from his posts. At times I have needlessly insulted him and I apologize to him for that.
You must be confusing your own posts and Little Eva's, which are basically the same as each other - uninspired, vapid and anachronistically communist.
and you STILL don't get it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ohhhhhm I understand your (ulterior) motives perfectly well. You like to bitch and moan, bitch and moan, bitch and moan, bitch and moan............

Hanoi COG never tires of bitching and moaning!
If Jeb or Hillary is elected, what else is there to do but bitch and moan? I could peacefully protest until they put me in jail under the NDAA, I suppose. Which I will do.

Why in the hell would I vote for either of them? Just to say I supported a winner? A winner who will lead this country further into police state fascism? You can have that honor, BigAssTex. You're too stupid to know, anyway.
The first criteria is NOT whether the person is "electable". That's why we're in the mess we're in! The first criteria is to find someone who would be a great president. Then MAKE that person electable! We've been going about it backwards. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office." - Ambrose Bierce

. . .
Was that a post or just bullshit filler so you could put woot jumpy things on the thread, cupcake?
George Will misses the mark in this column:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/col...3#.UzzZY8fD6bE

Even if I knew to a mathematical certainty that Jeb would win and be a good president, I STILL would not vote for him.

What IS it with this country and family dynasties? What are we - a 3rd World country?

Repeat after me:

No more Bushes, no more Clintons, no more Gores, no more Romneys, no more Browns, and worst of all - NO MORE KENNEDYS.

Fuck Hillary, fuck Jeb, fuck George Prescott, etc.

It is just matter of time until we start to hear how brilliant Chelsea Clinton is and how she can help mold this country.

And after that, we will read putrid hagiographies in the NYT and on HuffPo of Malia and Sasha Obama and how they want to dedicate their lives to helping America through high level politics - with the special gifts that only they possess.

If you love your country, do NOT re-elect from the same family. It is a sign of national sickness.

Jimmy Carter's wife and daughter stayed out of political office. Ronald Reagan's wife and kids stayed out of political office.

That is the way it should be. Can we please get back to THAT? Originally Posted by ExNYer
OK, it looks like I was a little premature in citing the Carter family as an example of how a family should exit poloitics after they have sent someone to top office.

It looks like Jimmy Carter's grandson Jason is aiming for governorship of Georgia on the Democratic ticket:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...gia/?hpt=hp_t2

But wait. It is even worse than it sounds.

The OTHER highly touted candidate on the Democratic ticket is Michelle Nunn, the daughter of former Senator Sam Nunn.

So the Dems are running two family dynasties.

It never stops.
It's a completely relevant remark in regards to the topic of political dynasties, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, your memory is obviously shorter than your puny penis, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
CJ7 called you creepy after you posted this.

is this or is this not creepy. You talk about CIM and comment in on other guy's JUNK.

Creepy is probably as,good as you get on that one, shot squisher.
CJ7 called you creepy after you posted this.

is this or is this not creepy. You talk about CIM and comment in on other guy's JUNK.

Creepy is probably as,good as you get on that one, shot squisher. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Rectum Rider is cranky this afternoon... guess he a little hungry for a big ole TURD...
Duuuurrrrrr!

Slobbrin strikes again!

LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 04-20-2014, 12:31 PM
Rectum Rider is cranky this afternoon... guess he a little hungry for a big ole TURD... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

what the hell are you crying about this time Metro-IIFFO ?