Infected wiener

Infected Weiner-- by far the WORST Rick James album.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Thank you Grace. That really made me laugh.
Folks. tree has a tenacity for posting stories. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sounds to me like you want an infected dick pic for your private dick pic collection. Hahah just kidding buddy.
Sounds to me like you want an infected dick pic for your private dick pic collection. Hahah just kidding buddy. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
ahhhh Mr Tree Sir, Turkey pot pie is better IMHO Sir
ahhhh Mr Tree Sir, Turkey pot pie is better IMHO Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nobody asked for your opinion you Putin loving communist.
Nobody asked for your opinion you Putin loving communist. Originally Posted by Chicken Pot Pie
ya must not know me well Mr. Tree

btw Si,r ya heal up yet ????
Sounds like a good way to get blacklisted by her and all her lady forum friends. Personally, I'd tell the truth and hope for a break on a reschedule. Even a healthy VJ, not to mention rectum has all kinds of bacteria that could make an open wound far worse than before. You gotta know when to fold them.
Cut it off!
Listen you bunch of fat crybaby dudes. I can't cancel because I paid a deposit and she clearly stated that it's not refundable if I cancel. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
The fact you paid a deposit says a lot about you. And that you cut your own cock tells the rest.
Just think it falls you will become a woman and instead of paying to be fuck you can get paid so. Maybe we all pray for you that falls off.
That mother fucking cum dumpster whore ghosted me. Im so furious that it has triggered another anger episode. Im tracking you down now you worthless cunt. You will regret this. Trust me. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Quick!!! Repeat after me!…..Goose fra-ba!