Mexico wins trade battle against the United States which is a defeat for Trump

That's interesting. There has to be a clinical term for this motherfucker.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

there is ..

psychotic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

all the usual suspects are listed ...

Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that involves a "loss of contact with reality". People experiencing psychosis may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily life activities.

there is ..

psychotic

Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that involves a "loss of contact with reality". People experiencing psychosis may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily life activities.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
is that the medical term for Bat Shit Crazy
Luke_Wyatt

"A sincere question for providers.
"I have a slight dilema and I haven't hobbied in several months because I have an uneasy feeling that when I show up at a provider's incall they are a little shocked by my size. I am what they classify as morbidity obese but nevertheless I have good hygiene and am overall a nice guy.
Should I let a provider know before arriving that I am overweight? I know some providers have disclaimers like NBA, but I haven't come across one that has No overweight guys, but I can tell by the look on their face that the ladies are a little disappointed because of my size.
Just lie to them and explain you are a "disabled Vet"!

[/QUOTE]
LukeWyatt:
Post #21 ..."Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes......." thread 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM in
"The Political Forum"

"For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.[/QUOTE]

But in the interest of "full disclosure" ... make sure you let them know you call providers ... whores and cunts. FYI: That might give them some pause and they just might discount their "respect" for you as a "Vet" ... PARTICULARLY after they find out you lied about voting as a "servicemember" while you were in "Milan, Italy"!
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 06:38 AM
there is ..

psychotic

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You can not speculateon a persons medical conditions. Be like someone speculating you had syphilis of the brain, as being the reason you are so fucking stupid. It is not allowed.
Just lie to them and explain you are a "disabled Vet"!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
LukeWyatt:
Post #21 ..."Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes......." thread 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM in
"The Political Forum"

"For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.[/QUOTE]

But in the interest of "full disclosure" ... make sure you let them know you call providers ... whores and cunts. FYI: That might give them some pause and they just might discount their "respect" for you as a "Vet" ... PARTICULARLY after they find out you lied about voting as a "servicemember" while you were in "Milan, Italy"![/QUOTE]
The " ladies ( more than likely for Lube they are trannies ) are probably MORE disappointed that he can't get rid of the permanent smell of burned shit on him from all of his time as " seArgent shitburner, Master of the Honey Pots " .
Come on, you PANSY!!!!

Come on, you PANSY!!!!