GOP Debunked: Obama did not create $5 trillion in new debt

You don't know much at all. I guess that qualifies you to speak for everybody on here...

Just because Im not calling him a lying sack of shit, Muslim, Kenyan, Marxist what have you 24/7 doesn't mean I don't hold him responsible for his actions.

However, I do find the all day every day venomous, negative hate speak coming out of you and your buddies to be reprehensible to say the least.

You're sad, bitter, selfish little boys.
You don't know much at all. I guess that qualifies you to speak for everybody on here...

Just because Im not calling him a lying sack of shit, Muslim, Kenyan, Marxist what have you 24/7 doesn't mean I don't hold him responsible for his actions.

However, I do find the all day every day venomous, negative hate speak coming out of you and your buddies to be reprehensible to say the least.

You're sad, bitter, selfish little boys. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I for one have not said one thing you quoted above about Obama. Nada, I have said things about people who blindly follow him. What has he done wrong? Anything? If you mentionone thing you believe he has done wrong, you would have some credibility.
its amazing how you post about "What we feel" and then turn your back on the very "We" for whom youve just spoken.

But if it makes you feel any better, I don't agree with everything POTUS has done:

I believe he royally fucked up the health care debate.

I believe he fucked up by not closing Gitmo.

I believe he fucked up his appointment of AG.

I believe he fucked up big time by not laying the wood to Romney in the first debate and giving you boys such hope.

He's no God. But by God, he's the President of the United States and he earned my vote two out of the three times I've had the chance to vote for him.

That said, I didn't agree with Reagan all the time. But I supported his Presidency and my country. I even voted for him once. He wasn't all that, btw.

inasmuch as you mirror IB's lack of abilities ... Cya Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, fuck you too, CBJ7, you incoherent, Kool Aid sotted moron.
Jesus, Laz. Didn't you know that making sense is not allowed in the sandbox? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes, the KING of Bullshit, COF, forbids it, especially on his own posts!
its amazing how you post about "What we feel" and then turn your back on the very "We" for whom youve just spoken.

But if it makes you feel any better, I don't agree with everything POTUS has done:

I believe he royally fucked up the health care debate.

I believe he fucked up by not closing Gitmo.

I believe he fucked up his appointment of AG.

I believe he fucked up big time by not laying the wood to Romney in the first debate and giving you boys such hope.

He's no God. But by God, he's the President of the United States and he earned my vote two out of the three times I've had the chance to vote for him.

That said, I didn't agree with Reagan all the time. But I supported his Presidency and my country. I even voted for him once. He wasn't all that, btw. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well said and spoken like a true patriot!
Thank you LS.

I love my country. And it IS MY country. You fuckers better stop dissing her!
What makes you think it is ONLY your country, Assup? I'm an American, too. Or is this only the land of the statists?
You have no credibility until you stop insisting LL didn't prove you wrong.
And even then you won't be able to prove you're not a weenie!
LL didn't prove me wrong. Happy now? LOL!

<<< Assup // COG >>>
You have no credibility until you stop insisting LL didn't prove you wrong.
And even then you won't be able to prove you're not a weenie!